I can't sell my incognito token

I opened the sale page, I go to the cryptocurrency selection and I don’t find my incognito token, there are only others. It has been verified for months, and the value is dropping to -8.03.

I found it in the Swap section, although it’s giving an error.

The problem is this error too, swap does not work due to this error

Hello @deivisson,

Most likely the liquidity pool has dried up.

It has been restored with more PRV

In the morning still, I put 0,00002 PRV

Hi, @deivisson I’m a fan of your coin & bought up loads of your Coin & created vast LPs

Yet been having the same issue - cannot find your coin. I also discovered that SSD is untradeable. Incognito has blocked all trade routes

Please let me know if there’s a fix

Hi, @Intelespion

We are happy to know that we have several users who are our fans, and who have been able to create a profitable heritage with us. We are trying to find a fix for this, as I say, this is only happening after this new ‘‘UI’’. In the old UI, selling and buying was normal, developers are trying to fix these issues. However, we are going to try to solve the problem of the price ‘‘plunging’’, liquidity measures have already been made.

But, we guarantee one thing, the price will not drop further, due to the measures we have taken. We hope the developers can resolve this as soon as possible, more cryptocurrencies are having this issue.

Hi, @Jared

How can we resolve this? Can you forward this post to a developer so he can solve this or give a solution.