[Finished] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

I made the deposit 6+ hours ago.
I’ll check it again tomorrow, if it’s not there I’ll see if there is something else that can be done.

1 Like

After the rewards were given out for liquidity this past Monday it took the ticker 2 hours to show back up, but it did start at zero. When it popped up it recognized the earnings for the 2 hours it wasn’t there. Hopefully that eases your mind.

3 Likes

To build on my previous idea, you can always deposit the PRV you earn as a liquidity provider right into pstake. Make your liquidity earnings work for you and take advantage of that 57% APY. This, too, should help increase the value of PRV.

4 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing! Great minds :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got the “Something went wrong. Please try again.” error when I was trying to add liquidity. I clicked cancel and transaction appears to be cancelled but coins are not back in my wallet. Can someone help me out?

1 Like

@duy I mentioned this in TG, but you should pick one stablecoin pair to provide incentives for as well. It would help a ton with price arbing.

I suggested USDC/USDT as the pair, but it could be DAI as well.

2 Likes

Hey @taruneldho please share details here https://incognito.org/c/help/questions-and-answers and @Jamie will help you.

Hey @Ssmccul yep, I saw your message in telegram.
Right not we are fully focused on attracting more liquidity to major pairs on the pDEX and onboard more projects.

Price arbitrage is a good idea, I added it to our backlog, but we can come back to this once major goals are achieved. For now, it’s district core team attention.

3 Likes

Hi guys,
Are those percentage data up to date? I wanted to ask this because of decrease in staking reward.

Thanks

3 Likes

Percentage for this week is remaining the same. For June we will change the structure of liquidity rewards. All details will be announced shortly.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any progress on trade fees? Afaik, the liquidity providers for the pairs other than the rewarded ones has no income currently. Will you give them the reward, too? @andrey @duy

1 Like

I sure hope they up the rewards generated from the exchange feeds. I had to remove my 11% PRV/ETH liquidity (I was providing 11% of the total PRV/ETH pool liquidity) because I already lost $61 due to impermanent losses.

1 Like

My liquidity rewards went down this week.
I understand the amount of PRV and ETH fluxes and can result in impermanent losses in your liquidity pairs but I did not realize it lowers your weekly rewards so drastically too. Fees should auto adjust upward to help keep liquidity providers in the game.

3 Likes

Is there going to be a complete list of pairings somewhere? I have a bunch of XYO that is laying around doing nothing and if I can make some PRV with it that would be great.
I’d rather have it working for me than trying to navigate Kucoin.

1 Like

This is in relation to the COIN app:
Hey I know about XYO and trust me, do not send it straight to Incognito wallet yet!!
Incognito has a random, one time use deposit address that will expire after 60 minutes. The COIN app takes 1-3 business days to send so it won’t work yet, you have to go to KuCoin then incognito.

If you have XYO from somewhere else than the COIN app then you may be okay :joy:

2 Likes

I have a Metamask account I’ve been using to HODL my converted Coin app XYO tokens, nearly 500,000 or around $100 USD. I’d rather they be making me money than the fraction I get as HODL rewards in app.

1 Like

Yeah HODL on the app is horrendous.
If metamask can make a deposit in under 60 minutes, then send it on over to incognito. Do a test deposit of like a dollar worth of XYO first.
Go to your wallet, scroll to the bottom, click add coin to list, search for XYO it’ll have a green checkmark next to it meaning it is verified.

As the liquidity pool is a little low for XYO right now, I noticed that trading 1000 XYO at a time allows the least amount of price slippage.

1 Like

I’ve got all this down, I just wanted to know if I’m going to get anything if I pair the XYO and PRV in the investment pool. It’s not listed so I was wondering if I would get a return or if I should just convert it all to PRV and stake that. The one hour limit on receiving could be a problem.

1 Like