[Finished] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.

Hey guys :wave:.

:exclamation:The current program will be over on May 31, 23:59 UTC time. The redesigned liquidity rewards program will be started on June 1, 00:01 UTC time.

Find details about the new program here -> Pool

Provide liquidity for the Incognito DEX and earn rewards

In the same way Incognito validators stake PRV to earn block rewards, now liquidity providers can contribute liquidity to earn rewards (in addition to trading fees).

You can access the pDEX from the Incognito Wallet, found in these app stores:

Appl%20store       google-play-badge

Earn rewards for helping people trade on the world’s first privacy-protecting DEX!

To start earning rewards, you just need to add liquidity for one of the following pairs:

Pair Annual rewards
PRV / BTC 62.7% for PRV / 5% for BTC
PRV / XMR 62.7% for PRV / 8% 10% (experiment) for XMR
PRV / pUSDT/C 62.7% for PRV / 8% for USDT/C
PRV / pETH 62.7% for PRV / 8.5% for ETH

Want to estimate your ROI? Play with numbers here.

Figures above are dependent on demand. Rewards may increase or decrease according to the amount of funds in the reward pool.

How do I become a liquidity provider?

All you need to do is provide even liquidity to both sides of the pair – say PRV and BTC. For example – if you want to contribute $20,000 in liquidity, you’d have to contribute $10,000 of PRV and $10,000 of BTC.

The pDEX operates based on an automated market-making algorithm, so this is essential in ensuring the ratio is maintained.

Click here to expand instructions

1. Open your Incognito wallet to access the pDEX

Don’t have a wallet yet?

2. Deposit funds to your trading account

On your home screen, tap the ‘Invest’ icon. This will open up the Invest.

Then tap deposit.

Next, choose which account you’d like to deposit funds from.

Select the account, enter the amount, and tap Deposit.

Do it for the second token too (in our case it’s BTC, in your case it can be any)

That’s it. Now you have funds in your trading account.

3. Add liquidity from your trading funds

Tap ‘Invest’ at the top of your screen, and set the amount you want to provide. Then tap ‘Add liquidity’ at the bottom of your screen.

Success!

From the minute your liquidity contribution is made, you’ll start earning rewards. Rewards will be automatically deposited to your pDEX account every Monday.

Thanks for being a liquidity provider!

The details

The program is LIVE.

All rewards will be distributed every Monday.

~16:00 UTC time

Here’s an example projection of liquidity mining rewards for the ETH/PRV pair.

Let’s say Bob contributed 57 ETH, and 21,000 PRV in liquidity pool ($20k equivalent) for the PRV <> ETH pair. He will earn 62.7% on his PRV, and 8.5% on his ETH.

Timeline Reward in PRV USD equivalent
1 day 41 $20
1 week 284 $137
1 month 1,219 $585
1 year 14,833 $7,120

Bob’s rewards are paid out from the Incognito DAO, a self-funding, self-sustaining organization dedicated to funding development of the Incognito ecosystem.

All rewards will be paid in PRV according to the market price on the distribution day.

Ready to start earning rewards?

Just open pDEX in your Incognito Wallet.

FAQ

What is the pDEX?

pDEX is the first completely private decentralized exchange. Based on Automated market making algorithm.

Technical overview >

How the pDEX works >

What is the minimum or maximum amount of liquidity I can provide?

There are no restrictions. You can provide any amount of liquidity.

What is the lock-up period?

There isn’t any. You can withdraw your liquidity contribution at any time.

How often and how will I get my rewards?

Reward will be automatically distributed every Monday to your pDEX account. Note that if you remove liquidity on a different day, you will be paid on the following Monday.

How is the reward calculated?

Your rewards are calculated based on the amount of liquidity contributed, and the length of time your funds are in the pool.

Which currencies will I get paid in?

All rewards will be paid in PRV based on the pDEX market rate on the day of distribution.

For example, let’s say your reward is 8 USDT. The equivalent amount in PRV will be taken from the USDT/PRV pair on pDEX. So if PRV price on the distribution day is $0.45, you will get 17.7 PRV.

How can I check my liquidity balances ?

We work on building a proper dashboard for liquidity providers, meanwhile here is guide how you can check your liquidity balances.

When I use my private keys and restore my accounts, do I restore liquidity also?

Yes. When you restore your wallet from different device you will get access to your liquidity pools.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post a reply to this topic, or DM @andrey

Next to read

Success!

From the minute your liquidity contribution is made, you’ll start earning rewards. Rewards will be automatically deposited to your pDEX account every Monday.

[/details]

The details[quote=“andrey, post:1, topic:1406, full:true”]

:exclamation:The current program will be over on May 31, 23:59 UTC time. The redesigned liquidity rewards program will be started on June 1, 00:01 UTC time.

Find details about the new program here -> Liquidity rewards program v2

In the same way Incognito validators stake PRV to earn block rewards, now liquidity providers can contribute liquidity to earn rewards (in addition to trading fees).

Earn rewards for helping people trade on the world’s first privacy-protecting DEX!

To start earning rewards, you just need to add liquidity for one of the following pairs:

Pair Annual rewards

Figures above are dependent on demand. Rewards may increase or decrease according to the amount of funds in the reward pool.

All you need to do is provide even liquidity to both sides of the pair – say PRV and BTC. For example – if you want to contribute $20,000 in liquidity, you’d have to contribute $10,000 of PRV and $10,000 of BTC.

The pDEX operates based on an automated market-making algorithm, so this is essential in ensuring the ratio is maintained.

Don’t have a wallet yet?

On your home screen, tap the ‘Trade’ icon. This will open up the pDEX.

Then tap deposit.

Do it for the second token too.

Tap ‘Add liquidity’ at the top of your screen, and set the amount you want to provide. Then tap ‘Add liquidity’ at the bottom of your screen.

Success!

The details

The program is LIVE.

Let’s say Bob contributed 57 ETH, and 21,000 PRV in liquidity pool ($20k equivalent) for the PRV <> ETH pair. He will earn 62.7% on his PRV, and 8.5% on his ETH.

1 day 41 $20
1 week 284 $137
1 month 1,219 $585
1 year 14,833 $7,120

Bob’s rewards are paid out from the Incognito DAO, a self-funding, self-sustaining organization dedicated to funding development of the Incognito ecosystem.

All rewards will be paid in PRV according to the market price on the distribution day.

FAQ

What is the pDEX?

pDEX is the first completely private decentralized exchange. Based on Automated market making algorithm.

Technical overview >

How the pDEX works >

Reward will be automatically distributed every Monday to your pDEX account. Note that if you remove liquidity on a different day, you will be paid on the following Monday.

Your rewards are calculated based on the amount of liquidity contributed, and the length of time your funds are in the pool.

All rewards will be paid in PRV based on the pDEX market rate on the day of distribution.

For example, let’s say your reward is 8 USDT. The equivalent amount in PRV will be taken from the USDT/PRV pair on pDEX. So if PRV price on the distribution day is $0.45, you will get 17.7 PRV.

We work on building a proper dashboard for liquidity providers, meanwhile here is guide how you can check your liquidity balances.

When I use my private keys and restore my accounts, do I restore liquidity also?

Yes. When you restore your wallet from different device you will get access to your liquidity pools.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post a reply to this topic, or DM @andrey

Next to read

[quote=“andrey, post:1, topic:1406, full:true”]

Find details about the new program here -> Liquidity rewards program v2

Pair Annual rewards

Don’t have a wallet yet?

On your home screen, tap the ‘Trade’ icon. This will open up the pDEX.

Then tap deposit.

Do it for the second token too.

Tap ‘Add liquidity’ at the top of your screen, and set the amount you want to provide. Then tap ‘Add liquidity’ at the bottom of your screen.

Success!

The details

The program is LIVE.

1 day 41 $20
1 week 284 $137
1 month 1,219 $585
1 year 14,833 $7,120

FAQ

What is the pDEX?

Technical overview >

How the pDEX works >

Next to read

The program is LIVE.

1 day 41 $20
1 week 284 $137
1 month 1,219 $585
1 year 14,833 $7,120

FAQ

What is the pDEX?

Technical overview >

How the pDEX works >

Next to read

54 Likes

@andrey I did not understand the example well. How did you calculate $5,429? If we take the initial deposit in USD as the capital, shouldn’t the interest be $5,500 USD (5,000 for PRV side, 500 for BTC side) after 1 year?

If we don’t take the initial deposit in USD as the capital, how will we determine the capital to calculate the interest? Since the amounts of PRV and BTC will change after each trade.

6 Likes

let me share some clarifications:

• You do not take initial deposit in USD (it’s approximate equivalent for easier calculation)
  • It’s not exact promise or guaranteed return, it’s approximate estimations with current PRV price.

Let me also update the initial data,

In that calculation, my assumption that user add liquidity for PRV <> BTC pair ~ 20k PRV ~ 1.4 BTC . I estimated interest based on this numbers than multiplied it on PRV price $0.45 and got the approximate USD equivalent.

It doesn’t matter how PRV <> BTC rate changes. The interest calculating based on the amounts of BTC & PRV you staked on the beginning.

6 Likes

Sorry for asking much details but I like fully understanding how things work :slight_smile: Let’s assume that we have a hypothetical setting in which both PRV <> BTC are stable so that 1 BTC=22k/1.4 PRV during the year.

After 1 year;
22,000 PRV * 0.5 = 11,000 PRV
1.4 BTC * 0.05 = 0.07 BTC = 1,100 PRV

The total reward would be 12,100 PRV but the reward in your table is 12,064 PRV. Well, the difference is small but I wonder if I miss something or it is just calculation error (by me or you). Thanks.

3 Likes

Yep mate, it’s exactly as you calculated.

The only difference between my and your numbers is BTC price in PRV.

In my calculation

Those parts are the same:
22,000 PRV * 0.5 = 11,000 PRV
1.4 BTC * 0.05 = 0.07 BTC

The only difference in my calculation is

1 PRV = 0.00006579 BTC. So 0.07 BTC /0.00006579 = 1,063.99 PRV.

It’s not an error for me or you. As I mentioned before it’s not a bank deposit or fixed promise. This is an estimation of possible earnings with such conditions.

9 Likes

@andrey Cool idea!
I’m participating!

20200412_162235

10 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

More liquidity coming form some of our users :raised_hands:

15 Likes

Thanks Andrey. Also I have been seeing… and getting a 50% return on PRVs by way of staking on MyConstant . Actually I have been investing on the site mainly in loans and whenever I make 10+ PRVs with my Node, I stake it on myconstant @ 50%.myconstant

2 Likes

This is great! Was able to stake quickly and easily. I have been waiting for a function like this to reinvest my earnings. Great job Incognito team!

4 Likes

Hey @hdsouza,
Yep, Myconstant gives also 50% APR on PRV. The differences with pDEX approach

• the way how PRV tokens works when you staked them
  • and on pDEX when you stake a pair you get additional % on your second token (5% on pBTC & 8% on pXMR)

It should be useful for pBTC and pXMR holders.

3 Likes

Regarding this, you said you were in chat with Aave. In case you don’t notice, they launch a good insight page about their operation. FYI @andrey

Btw, giving rewards for the custodians of the bridges isn’t launched yet, is it?

1 Like

Forgive me if the answer to this appears somewhere else already…

Once I add my liquidity into the pool - is there any way to see in real time how much reward I’m making off of that money?
Does that reward get sent to my wallet separately or does it just increase back into the pool?

2 Likes

Will be sent your pDEX account.

2 Likes

Hi I added two separate transactions to this is there anyway to track total amount added

2 Likes

Daily? Hourly?

1 Like

Every Monday.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Interesting chart.

Not launched yet.

We started work on the dashboard with all details related to the pDEX mining.
Unfortunately, it will take couple of weeks. Meanwhile here is guide How to view or remove your liquidity contribution on pDEX

Regarding rewards It will be landed automatically on your pDEX wallet and you decide if you want to stake, trade or withdraw it.

Here is the guide How to view or remove your liquidity contribution on pDEX

For the beginning it will be on weekly basis. Once we set up the pDEX mining dashboard and all functionality, we can decrease the reward timing and make it more comfortable for user.

Thank you everyone for participating and sharing feedbacks.

All your inputs are important to build better functionality and UI. So feel free to share any ideas for the improvements you have.

Let’s make it cool together :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

8 Likes

Can I withdraw liquidity partially? Could you break down how to do that?

2 Likes

Hey Nick!
Yep, the steps exactly the same additionally to this How to view or remove your liquidity contribution on pDEX

• you choose how much you want to withdraw
  • click remove liquidity button
1 Like