[Finished] 2020 nomination: Reward the heroes of the year!

Being corrected about my nomination of @Aaron for the teacher award…I have to change the nomination for the Teacher award and this left me in a pickle…for well though Aaron does deserve the Teacher award he is a core member so, therefore, I am obliged to make a change to a non-core member and so here is my nomination…

Teacher - @abduraman - Besides being a builder he has made many a post explaining concepts of Incognito and blockchain

6 Likes

Teacher - @J053 - Always give the new members a helpful answer and almost immediately

Neighbor - @Tempestblack - always give everybody a warm welcome

6 Likes

Teacher - @KO-WEI_TSENG : The only person I know who, not only comprehensively writes in Chinese about Incognito, but also introduced the project to one of the biggest Taiwanese crypto community, and has been actively educating others on the project since.

13 Likes

Thank you for the nomination @Globallager :star_struck: :star_struck:
My blog article about Incognito project was also on blocktempo, which is one of the largest chinese blockchian media :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Teacher - @KO-WEI_TSENG

Take me into incognito.
Let me realize the important letter of privacy

Are those fake accounts you have just created?

Best teacher @J053 He strives to keep us abreast of developments, news, and new topics.

2 Likes

It is so sad. No matter what you come up with to increase community engagement in an open transparent way, add a prize to it and people start scamming.

6 Likes

Thanks @J053 and @Jamie for pointing out the spammers. All the votes from spammers will be rejected for the final results.

5 Likes

Can we vote for the core team or just community members?

Hey Kawhi, we have a notice at the original post that seems to be the correct answer for your question :smiley: :joy:

2 Likes

As I can see that many members till voting for core team.
Anyway, I would like to vote for Teacher - @sato : always explain new questions or concerns in very detailed
Meme master - @Gleek: now BTC is running the world, hope PRV will make our dream cometrue

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you @Kawhi :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks @Kawhi so much

2 Likes

Teacher - @abduraman : Always using critical thinking, sticking to core values, and explaining and teaching ideas and concepts very well.
Inspired - @inccry: Seeing how hard he works on such great tools for the community is an inspiration!
Good Neighbor - @sato: Very active online, welcoming, and encouraging. Just the kind of neighbor you wish you had nextdoor :wink:

Of course there are so many more people in the community that contribute frequently and in so many ways, so thanks to all who make this community what it is. And thanks to the core team members developing in the background, marketing for building new partnerships with the Quest, and those supporting and wrangling all the cats in the forefront :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks you @RobynFitzooth :innocent: When I read „the kind of neighbor you wish to had nextdoor“ I had to laugh, because I thought maybe we are really neighbors in reality without knowing of each other, because we are working so hard protecting our privacy :rofl: So again thanks for your vote, neighbor :wink:

2 Likes

haha that would be pretty funny :slight_smile: I would be super impressed if any of my neighbors were using Incognito :eyes:

3 Likes

Teacher - [@Mike_Wagner]: [He is often found answering questions in complete, deep and thoughtful ways.]
Inspired - [@doc]: [He is often asking great big picture questions about blockchain, privacy and the future.]
[Good Neighbor] - [@Tempestblack]: [Friendly and always kind to everyone he interacts with.]

6 Likes

Neighbor - @Tempestblack: He’s so nice to everybody, I wonder if he is my neighbor outside, maybe he will give me a warm greeting everyday

4 Likes