(Discussion) Upcoming LE pNode Giveaway! 🎉

:tada: Exciting News, Incognito Community! :tada:

We’re thrilled to announce our Limited Edition pNode Giveaways set for December and January! Whether you’re a seasoned Incognito member or just discovering us, everyone is invited to participate. :gift:

To ensure fairness and transparency, we’ll be utilizing a trusted 3rd-party platform to monitor engagement and randomly select our winners. :trophy: Through this forum post, we’re eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the criteria for earning points. Let’s co-create the rules! :speech_balloon:

Here are some common engagement criteria to consider:

• :calling: Following us on social media
  • :heart: Liking and retweeting our giveaway announcement
  • :newspaper: Joining this forum
  • :iphone: Downloading our app (especially if it’s your first time!)
  • :shield: Shield BTC or other tokens
  • :male_detective: Check privacy inscription
  • :globe_with_meridians: Check balance on incognito web wallet
  • :telegram: Hopping into our Telegram channel
  • :video_game: Linking up with us on Discord
  • :globe_with_meridians: Checking out our official website

Engage & Suggest! :busts_in_silhouette:

Your engagement is what makes Incognito vibrant and dynamic. While the primary goal of this giveaway is to introduce Incognito to new privacy-minded individuals, we cherish the voices and ideas of our longstanding members. How many points should each activity be worth? Are there other unique activities that should earn points? This is your opportunity to shape the way our giveaway operates. Dive into the discussion below, share your insights, and let’s tailor this event to be the best it can be!

Together, let’s ensure this giveaway serves as both a warm welcome to newcomers and a heartfelt thank-you to our dedicated members. Let’s spread the word about Incognito and reinforce our commitment to privacy for everyone! :partying_face::balloon:

9 Likes

Aside from Telegram and Discord… I’m all about Incognito!

I offered being a proponent for introducing people here in Atlanta, GA USA way back when I first started using the chain myself.

What can I do to be lucky enough to win a second pNode, @Jared? I have already satisfied that entire list of actions - besides Telegram and Discord as mentioned although I can join on each medium when I finish typing this. I would love to advertise Incognito as an add on my website. Didn’t know you started producing pNodes again. I would love to have another one :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Digi-TechPro,

We have opened this discussion to figure out how to make the giveaway fair for both long-term community members as well as new users of Incognito.

We will use a 3rd party service to track user engagement and activities. Right now the point values for each activity have not been established and are open for discussion.

We are currently not producing pNodes again. You can read more about LE pNodes here: [Announcement] Limited Edition pNodes

i still tell people about incognito

1 Like

wish i could win another pnode

We plan to have the giveaway go live on 2023-12-16T05:00:00Z and end on 2023-12-30T05:00:00Z. With the winner being announced on 2024-01-01T01:00:00Z.

We hope the giveaway tasks will help bring both new users and new engagements.

Tasks we have planned are as follows:

• Follow on Twitter
  • Retweet the giveaway tweet
  • Join the TG chat
  • Join Discord Server
  • Download our Android app
  • Download the iOS app
  • Check out on Reddit
  • Visit our YouTube Channel
  • Forum Signup

The giveaway will be managed via GiveLab to ensure fairness and transparency. Keep watch for the official giveaway announcement to go live soon! :partying_face:

1 Like