Cool to see Incognito being mentioned and discussed on Reddit

Hey guys, just wanted to share this thread in a popular subreddit r/CryptoCurrency (~1.5M members, mostly crypto enthusiasts):

If you happen to have a Reddit account, feel free to stop by and share your thoughts/experience regarding Incognito Chain over there. :sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

Oh, I forgot: this subreddit requires minimum of 50 comment karma with 30-days account age for comments and 500 comment karma with 60 days account age for submissions.

3 Likes

Hey @cryptomole,
We can start with a simple tactic! Let’s share the link to Reddit posts we want community to engage in this thread.

Here’s one from me https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrtrader/comments/leof4m/incognitos_defi_for_xmr_in_answers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

To @everyone, guys don’t make your comments in a “shill” way. If the post doesn’t look like it needs testimonials, just upvote.

See you on Reddit)!

3 Likes

Cool idea, @nickvasilich, I agree.
Also, just went through your new Reddit post - it’s an interesting, informative read.

1 Like

Not a good look. We look scammy apparently, and I can’t disagree with the closed source branches of the project tbh

1 Like

@Matt6412, thanks for sharing, I’m aware about this.

The scammy thing comes up a lot on reddit. Im fairly new, and can’t say it doesn’t worry me as well tbh. To my understanding the funds are locked in a smart contract, linked to my incognito wallet, which is great, however, it seems that a back door could be put in on the closed part. Is this true?