Can’t withdraw rewards on pNode

With the latest update, I can not withdraw rewards of pNode. The “withdraw rewards” button is grayed out, even though there are rewards.

I was able to use the “Withdrawal All Rewards” button earlier today for vNodes, but now that my pNode is out of committee I can not withdrawal its rewards

@doc, just for my reference, what is the text you see on the grayed out ‘withdraw rewards’ button? And is the ‘withdraw all rewards’ button also grayed out? If so, please could you also let me know what text you see there.

1 Like

@ning here you go:

Thanks @doc - the button should show ‘withdrawing rewards…’ (it doesn’t complete at the same time as vnodes because pnode withdrawals are still partly manual). It will be much better when everything is automated - hopefully pretty soon.

Thanks for the bug report, looking into it now.

2 Likes

@doc It looks like your pNode earned during three consecutive epochs today, assuming all 11.3895 PRV were earned today.

Based on your post timing, I’m assuming your last earning epoch was 2180; your first epoch today would have been 2178. Epoch 2180 ended ~11:00pm ET. That means your first earnings today would have been deposited around ~3:00pm ET.

If you tapped the Withdraw All button sometime after 3:00pm ET today, all of today’s pNode earnings (not just your vNode earnings and epoch 2178 pNode earnings) should be withdrawn when the manual withdrawal process is initiated at Incognito HQ. Because pNode withdrawals are manual and can have several hours, if not days, delay, a withdrawal request can capture earnings made after the request was made. Essentially, the team will withdraw all PRV in your pNode present when they perform the withdraw request, not when you tapped the Withdraw button.

3 Likes

@Mike_Wagner and @ning
(all times in Central Time Zone).

Just a little clarification… I did the vNode withdraw this morning around 9:30am, it had completed earning at 6am this morning. My pNode probably went into earning around the same time, but had not earned any PRV at that time. It is possible that I did the withdrawal of vNode rewards while my pNode was in Earning mode, so maybe that “Withdraw All Rewards” was applied to my pNode, even though it had a 0 PRV balance… So now that we are later in the day and the pNode has returned to “Waiting”, it is possible the “withdraw” command is still pending for the pNode…

So my guess, is that the app is functioning as expected, but because there is no indication that the pNode is pending a withdrawal on the App, and I had initiated a “Withdraw All Rewards” prior to having any PRV in the pNode… So from my user point of view, when I enter the app to withdraw the rewards, I am initiating a new request, while the old request is still pending… I completely understand the process for pNodes is manual, and can take days… been doing this for quite a while… I think the issue is that with the “Withdraw All Rewards” function, it makes the request for pNode, even if no PRV are present (maybe its just because dust is still present)… and me as a user did not realize that request is pending, so upon my return, i am looking to initiate the withdraw request, and app seems “broken” even though the request is already pending from an earlier vNode withdraw request.

I think this is an unintended side effect of the Withdraw All functionality, where user may not realize a pNode withdraw request is made/pending… hence makes the app appear unresponsive, even though the request is actually already pending.

2 Likes

I can now verify that is exactly what happened, as the PRV just showed up in my pNode wallet… so my withdraw all request from this morning actually made a withdraw request on the pNode (even though no PRV was present), which gave an appeared de-sync between the app and my expectations… so, now that the PRV has shown up, it is clear the reason I was unable to “request withdraw” was because it was already pending from this morning.

5 Likes

That is what I call a bug report.

2 Likes

Hi @doc, the current version 3.10.3 improved the UI to fix this one. Please have a check.