Buy prv with usdc/usdt?

Can I buy prv with usdc or or usdt? Do I have to have prv in order to buy?

1 Like

Hey! You can buy PRV with usdc or usdt on the incognito Pdex, you do need a little PRV for the transaction fee. But , you can always get a small ammount using the faucet! http://incfaucet.org/ (Edit: Faucet is empty right now :frowning: )

On a sidenote, you can also pay transaction fees in USDC if you like as well, so deposit USDC and trade directly for PRV. Pay fee in USDC.

2 Likes

hey @Jan_Sokolovits

Incognito network is one of the chains in the world which allows user to pay network fee in native coins of other chains. It made possible seamless cross-chain transaction from the user perspective.

On this moment you can pay network fee in BTC, ETH, BNB, XMR, and several stable coins USDT, USDC, DAI.

If you have some free time. I recommend you to watch this video. Founder of Cardano explains why it’s a revolution and why Cardano will implement it in 2021 or 2022 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s ok because I am maxed out on the Faucet anyway. Just curious because I did not earn on jservers Monday so just curious on how to buy so I send bitcoin to stake. Since incognito don’t do debit card or credit card

4 Likes