Buy or sell Privacy Quest tokens!

You don’t want to spin the wheel? You want more spins?

I’ve a solution for you!

You can now buy, sell or add liquidity to the new PRV-QUEST trading pair!

Happy trading and happy gambling :wink:

10 Likes

I’ll double down on your coin and make a coin that is inverse to this! Called QuestKEK

1 Like

@Fatfaa this trading pair uses the official QUEST coin you get by opening chests :wink:

2 Likes

There’s only 3 quest in the pool. Hmmmm I can’t buy in…unless 1 quest is valued at .5 btc! Lol

yeah, I put almost all my quest tokens in liquidity, we need more liquidity providers :wink:

current price = 0.111 QUEST per PRV, so you need 9 PRV to get a spin, that’s pretty cheap to win 1 BTC :joy:

2 Likes

But are the odds exactly like they are in the wheel? Lol

Why provide? What is your strategy? Why should I provide more? :laughing:

1 Like

Everything can be traded :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What is the real price of a lottery ticket? That’s what I want to see.

Thanks to the Incognito network tokenization, it’s easy to test :slight_smile:

1 Like

Current price of a QUEST token: 4 PRV

Total QUEST in the pool: 11

It’s a good time to provide liquidity!

3 Likes

So if you have QUEST tokens you can spin the wheel? Or do you have to have won a chest before you can spin?

Hey @FutureMiner, if you receive QUEST token in your address, it means you’ve won the chest where contains that QUEST.

1 QUEST = 1 spin. The wheel will launch on November 19. So try to scan the QR code and accumulate QUEST as much as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

… and sell them for PRV if you don’t want to spin the wheel :wink:

1 Like

Hah thanks you for adding on information :wink:

Hey guys, just want to update that the wheel official launch date will be moved to November 26 (along with more interesting things :slight_smile: )

Everyone can check this post for further information: A better prize wheel (26 November) Thank you!

5 Likes

everyone wants to spin the wheel, but if anyone wants to sell tokens, i would like to buy haha

7 Likes

How much for a token now, I want to buy

You can find the pair on the pDex. You can trade QUEST freely there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just imagine if 1 quest has 400 people joined, then 400 tokens, and we have around 30 quests. Who can trade half of the token amount will have 6000 tokens, tired of spinning

9 Likes

lol, crazy idea, no one sells that much token, even 100

8 Likes