Back after being absent

Greetings to all…it is good to be here online and reading all the updates…it is good to to see the developers and moderators still watching over the project…A hello to Jamie, Peter, Watson, Gold, Doc, Mike W, Ducky, and all the members that know me. Today is the first day I come online I had been in the hospital since Sept15th…major surgery to clear out a blood clot and repair the artery in my left leg…I was in ICU for a week and then in recovery…finally I came home this past thursday…it has been an a very scary few weeks for me and well am recovering at home. The reason for my posting this here well was to let the community and those who know me where I have been for the last few weeks…and well to state that it is good to see the community thriving and continuing to grow… m pnode was thankfullk connected and online and did earn I believe on the 2nd of this month…it has been quiet since then…I see that…‘my precious’…aka the non earners streak badge seems to have some competition for it’s attainment…well I am in the hunt as well for it…hehehe…but yea wouldn’t mind earning…also saw the development and growth in some of the other aspects of the community and app itself…truly looks amazing…my earnings are in the liquidity pool and indeed my pnode has paid itself off…so for any doubters…let me tell you…this project is for real and here to stay…:)…as I hope I will continue to be as well…and well finally the Tree…OMG is it gorgeous and I so look forward to acuiring one…Once again to those who know me look forward to saying hello and getting the 411 on how things are coming along with the pdex and things just in general…It really is good to be here online and reading the posts from the past few weeks…I hope all of you have been well and as to the work…well I can see ya’ll have been busy indeed…:)…congrats and my compliments to the developers and builders…well I have more posts to read…lol…so back to reading…by the way it is nice to see the price of BTC and especially that of PRV…I am like wow…once again greetings from LA California… :sunglasses:

16 Likes

I hope you don’t mind I moved your comment to its own topic. There is way too much info in it to hide it in a “longest-non-earning-streak” post.

It seems you went through a lot. I am glad you are doing fine after going through severe surgery. Stay healthy!

Nice to hear you like the app changes, devs worked very hard on those.

It is good to have you back!

5 Likes

Hi Jamie…thank you for the welcome back and it is good to see you…as for having moved the topic that all is fine for you know best…I wish to say hello once again and thank all of those that read my earlier post and welcomed me back…recovery is coming along slowly after surgery but coming along indeed…it is humorous to see all the different posts and topics…ahhh the madness continues but it is good to be back…thank you…:sunglasses:

:wave:t6: @Tempestblack
:wink: Welcome back! I'm glad you're doing well! You know these moments in life give importance to every minute spent with your loved ones! Don't miss your chance! :fist_right:t6: :fist_left:t6:

6 Likes

Thank you zes333… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad to see youre back and healthy

2 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Thank you Bro…it is good to be back… :sunglasses:

Welcome back! Quite the trip you had there! Best wishes indeed

Thank you Silvercap718 it is good to be back… :sunglasses:

Welcome back @Tempestblack, long time no see

1 Like

Thank you Gleek…indeed it had been a while… it is good to be back… :sunglasses: