(Answered) How can I get the old app for my new people in my Crypto community who want to install incognito on iphone?

How can I get the old app for my new people in my Crypto community who want to install incognito on iphone? Since the one you have deployed on apple store is bad! We ate in a meeting and some people needed the old app! @duc @Support @khanhj

Urgently Please!

@Jared ?

1 Like

@KingOfCrypto First, you need to install TestFlight app and then follow the link in the post below:

1 Like

Please, I would advise @Jared to wait for the response of the person who asked questions to get the answer right before marking it answered.

I have not accertained that I’ve get it right before marking my question as answered, please all incognito @Support Team should take note of this!

What’s TestFlight App and do we How do we install it?

You said we’ve gotten the link to install the old app and you didn’t share the link here with us!

For this reason @Jared my question is not yet answered as I want it answered!

All relevant information was linked in @abduraman’s post:

1 Like

Okay, what confused me is the app TestFlight, I don’t know it’s still referring to incognito iOS app I am asking of.

So do you meant that this is the exact link we will be using to install the iOS app that is without errors?

Please take note of my point, they are the new users!

I will not be happy to see our new users to start in errors, because I believe first impression last longer!

Does it mean they will first uninstall the one they installed yesterday when we are doing the Seminar and start afresh through this TestFlight one?

Clarification, please!

TestFlight (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664) is an Apple app that provides the app developers with beta testers for their apps. Think TestFlight as another app store but the apps can be installed just via invite links like this:

Yes, if TestFlight is not already installed, the link will direct you to install TestFlight first.

Not at all. All “Incognito” apps can be kept. They won’t affect each other.

To sum up, Incognito in AppStore cannot be used now since backend services are not ready. Instead, you should install/use “Staging Incognito” app via the invite link from TestFlight.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, :heart: for the full explanation!

Shalom!

1 Like