Add Incognito to (Liquidity Aggregator: Orion Protocol)

Orion Protocol is trying to become a liquidity aggregator for all crypto assets. They want to unify all the exchanges into one seamless platform. I have a feeling that if we can get them to integrate the Incognito pDex into the platform we will see a huge amount of traffic on the network. People would have the option to make their exchanges private. It could also potentially bring a huge amount of liquidity to the network.

11 Likes

Why we have no replies here ?

It is an excellent idea for PRV to get exposure through Orion Protocol without being in CEX’s.

Elrond is Bigger than you think probably

2 Likes

I third this.

3 Likes

Agree with this

4 Likes

It won’t get done unless we and team both say yes…and contact other team…and I can’t see any obstruction to getting listed…

There are very few bad things about an exchange listing…and significant upside…Most of these Market cap sites use volume as a key ingredient to rank, valuation, and more or less a credit score of sorts…

4 Likes

I has a cracked at elronds new wallet and it is pretty good. Could be cleaners but they really hold your hand. Also, stupidly quick transaction settlement. I think integration with Orion Protocol could be huge if they achieve what they are setting out to do.

2 Likes