Where is my Money - CUSTOMER LIQUIDITY-REWARDS-APR DRAINED -

This CHARADE is starting to be an embarrassment for the Incognito’s DEVs
@duc @alias @Jared @khanhj @incognito

I would appreciate if you’d stop making offensive comments such as ‘Sir’ or ‘Madame’

1. The fact that a member/client/customer is
    A WOMAN or A MAN
    has NOTHING to do with the ISSUES at hand
    as in the CONSTANT FAILURES REGARDING the APP Functionality/ Malfunction - as in - the never ending ‘HUMAN ERROR’ - ‘ERRORS’ - never fixed or addressed by the Incognito’s DEVs @duc @alias @Jared @khanhj @incognito whomever else is in charge of this interface.

IT IS TIME to take these RECURRING: ‘ERROR NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND’: FIX IT

1. As for the COINS I have in my WALLET - my WOMAN WALLET - is a very different wallet than @Intelespion WALLET - a MAN WALLET -
    Please have some respect:
    STOP DEFLECTING YOUR CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS questions/requests

2. although HE @Intelespion seems to have the SAME ISSUES than ME + a large number of other INCOGNITO customer/clients
    who ALL are complaining on multiple platforms, here, Twitter, or on other Social Media platforms.
    ALL are Expressing their FRUSTRATION-
    which will soon transform itself into ANGER - depending on each individual-

PEOPLE are starting to loose their Patience & understanding as they are NOT able to TRADE/SWAP/ SELL/ BUY what is theirs, what they OWN.

1. I’m asking you ALL INCOGNITO ‘ s TEAM & DEVS; How long until the shift from
    “technical errors can happen” to “theft can happen”

2. As for the coins #PARSEC #DRONEALGO #BIKINIROBOTARMY:
    THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED by the INCOGNITO TEAM since OCTOBER 2021.

@khanhj it is a little bit OUT OF LINE to - all of the sudden - come up with new ‘requirements’ regarding the already VERIFIED COINS

As per your response @khanhj below:
“These still need votes from committee board to verify these pools. You have to wait.”

1. Meanwhile your colleague @Jared replies on that subject,
    below @Jared response:
    “I have relayed this to the devs and will let you know a fix soon. Sorry for this issue.”
    @Jared is here Clearly admitting these ERROR MESSAGES are stopping the client/member/customer to TRADE/ SWAP/ etc…
    ‘NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND’ are ERRORS which need “a fix soon.”

2. Telling me or any other customer using the INCOGNITO interface who is sending his/her own personal money/ liquidity BUT STILL is UNABLE to ACCESS this liquidity/ investments is UNACCEPTABLE!

Responding to these requests with: “You have to wait.”

Is now becoming more than WORRISOME let alone INSULTING - for myself and for all your Clients using your interface -YET- unable to ACCESS their MONEY.

Anything OTHER than FIXING the ERRORS is IRRELEVANT.

1. Now: let me ask you to REVERSE the situation;
    I am INCOGNITO and you are my Client:
    your investments, your trades, your LPs, your REWARDS have all been FROZEN, liquidated, withdrawn by Me and my team of ‘DEVS’ and when you are complaining about it:
    I’m asking you to wait.
    How would that make you feel @khanhj ?

2. To add insult to injury - you have the nerve to tell me
    YOU have been able to TRADE/Withdraw without any ISSUES.
    How dare you?
    And since YOU have the nerve to make such Statement,
    I would appreciate some sort of PROOF backing up such insulting words.
    Because as I have written OVER and OVER again I CANNOT perform any of these tasks DUE to the PATHS being blocked.

3. Mr @khanhj I am glad you have access to YOUR investments:
    this isn’t surprising because YOU are the ONE stopping MY TRADES & you OWN the keys to MY HOUSE whilst I am outside: KNOCKING!

4. SO @khanhj How would you feel, if your PRV Coin was suddenly not tradable - No trade route EVER found - whenever you’d attempt to swap it with a more ‘STABLE’ Coin such as BNB or Gemini Coin?
    Knowingly, an action needed so that you would be able to access YOUR investments/ YOUR liquidity - all the WORK/HOURS you have spent/devoted on ‘my interface’
    meanwhile all you would be hearing as ‘my responses’ to your complaints
    would be:
    “I have relayed this to the devs and will let you know a fix soon. Sorry for this issue.”
    Replies repeated- over and over again - Without ANY progress or changes EVER made.

5. @khanhj I can assure you, you would be very very UNHAPPY. You would not accept such Careless responses from anyone.

6. SO NOW PLEASE; ALL of you Stop this NONSENSE and FIX the ISSUES
    you have created NOW!
    ISSUES YOU have been made aware of FOR A VERY LONG TIME - brought to your attention by many of your customers.

7. Additionally; as per the INCOGNITO Archives - these SAME ISSUES regarding ‘NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND’ ARE NOT NEW ISSUES.
    I have read customers complaining about these SAME exact ISSUES 12 months AGO.
    Way before @Intelespion had anything to do with the INCOGNITO APP.

8. ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

9. As for #SHIVX it is a COIN/TOKEN completely unrelated to the COINS/TOKENS BIKINIROBOTARMY created /validated/ listed -aka - #PARSEC #DRONEALGO #
    #SHIVX is listed on INCOGNITO PRIVACY MARKETS LIST
    but it is ALSO un-tradable/ cannot be SWAPPED by any of the COINS I own.

FIX THESE ERRORS NOW. Thank you
@duc @alias @Jared @khanhj @incognito

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND - the error persists