NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND - the error persists

Continuing the discussion from “No trade route found” cont.:

It’s only getting worse. I cannot trade any token that’s not BTC, ETH, BNB, XMR, etc.

Only the big names can trade but only among themselves.

ALL other tokens I get “no trade route found”

Please Advise

5 Likes

its terrible… the app is awful. I cant trade, swap or send my BNB out of the app. Have reported to Apple as fraud.

2 Likes

I believe you should still be able to unshield (send it out of incognito). Are you getting an error, or are you unsure how to do it?

1 Like

How do you do it?

2 Likes

Hello there, I am having the same issues - for days now - i have been trying to do these actions you are mentioning - I am unable to trade or swap any of my coins - ERROR MESSAGE keeps saying NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND… I cannot SHIELD or MINT The coins either
It is extremely frustrating & paralyzing
as if the app is keeping my wallets / money away not enabling me me to access my funds!
Any solution you find please share

3 Likes

To unshield/withdraw a coin (send outside of incognito) ,

Tap the “Wallet” button at the bottom of the app
Tap on the Coin you with to send
At the top right you should see three dots “…” - tap that.
At the bottom you should see “Send” - tap that.
Next fill in the screen with the amount you want to send (the infinity symbol with fill in all that you have or you can manually type an amount), The address you want to send to, and if the wallet you are sending to requires it, make sure you fill in the memo field.
The tap on “Unshield my crypto”

That should be it. It can take slightly longer to unshield, but normally not too long (took less than 15 minutes for me just now). There is a fee to transfer - just like every other transfer, but for BNB it’s really pretty small (It was less than 4 cents of PRV just now when I tested it myself).

If you don’t have enough PRV for the transfer fee, I think you can request more from the faucet (in settings), if you still don’t have enough, let me know. I’d send you a few pennies of PRV to cover it if you send your public incognito address.

3 Likes

SAME HERE
ERROR MESSAGE ‘NO TRADE PATH FOUND’
I CANNOT TRADE- SWAP - SELL -BUY withdraw my coins !!!
I have tried it over and over again
Cannot trade THESE TOKENS:

BNB

DRONEALGO

GEMINI

PRV

PARSEC

PLEASE HELP

Thanks @yoo but I was referring to the “no trade route found” error restricting swaps & trades. If there’s a way shielding/unsheilding may ameliorate this issue,
do tell.

Same here @Intelespion!

Have you found a solution?
I am having the exact same issue
ERROR MESSAGE :
“ NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND “
I cannot TRADE - SWAP any of my assets away from incognito or swap within incognito app
It was OK last week, I could do it
The whole situation with the app is frustrating.

1 Like

I have relayed this to the devs and will let you know a fix soon. Sorry for this issue.

1 Like

ANYONE CAN HELP WITH THIS?

INCOGNITO TEAM? Urgent!
@Support
Please HELP
I cannot trade, some help please ?!
I keep on getting the ERROR MESSAGE
‘NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND’

Sorry for the confusion @Intelespion , I hit reply on the wrong message - meant to reply to the one who said he couldn’t unshield.

I too am waiting for liquidity to be added for a number of coins (BNB, KNC, KEY, DCN, BAT, HEX, ZIL, HOT, TOMO, REN, XYO, OXT, BUSD(BEP2), LINK, USDP).

I added liquidity for all of those coins - which did make them all tradeable for a day or two, but then all the trading pools I created were disabled. I assume because I don’t have the funds to add a ton of liquidity. I thought I could create the pools and others would add liquidity to make the pools more useful.

I wish they would add them all to the list of available liquidity pools, and maybe just say they won’t be activated until enough people add liquidity to them - if they can’t add enough liquidity themselves now. I bought all of those coins on incognito - they all had liquidity in the old pdex.

1 Like

Most of the coins don’t even need a ton of liquidity because they don’t get a ton of volume (though BNB does)

Hi Jared, have there been any updates? I’m still receiving the no trade route error when trying to swap

thanks

Hello @youresoclever,

What trade pair are you attempting?

Hi, DRONEALGO to LTC Litecoin

PARSEC, BRA and DRONEALGO.

Any update Jared ?

Hi there, checking to see if there have been any updates and trade routes opened for DRONEALGO. Thanks

Hello @yoo Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately all the functions have been “closed” { Please @Jared @khanhj + @incognito EVS @DEVs I need to be able to access my funds, liquidity invested/ traded but ERROR ‘NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND’ keeps on stopping everything on my end-including UNSHIELD/ SWAP/ SELL/ BUY - Please Advise ASAP