[SOLVED] New User Tutorial?

In your private messages, find “Greetings”, that is your conversation thread with the bot. When you use the help command, you get this. That is the way to start either of the tutorials.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Jamie. How long after completing the two user tutorials do you get awarded the badge and PRV? I just finished both about five minutes ago and haven’t received either.

Also, quick correction: To start the advanced tutorial, reply to the “Greetings” conversation with discobot and type @discobot start advanced tutorial.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

PRV is rewarded weekly, the badges should show up right away.
The screenshot already had the correct text, the image was just too wide to display it all.

2 Likes

Oh I know this one. The flag thing is in the three dots to the right of the thumbs up icon

1 Like

Thanks, @Jamie! Some of my badges are still not working.

In the screenshots below, you can see I fulfilled the requirements for both the basic and advanced tutorial badges, but I have yet to earn them. I also have linked to another post, but have yet to receive that badge as well. Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Capture1b - Copy
Capture - Copy
Capture2b - Copy Capture2 - Copy Capture3b - Copy Capture3 - Copy

3 Likes

Maybe not all are instant. @ning might know.

2 Likes

Did you earn it after all? I’m having the same issue

1 Like

And also: Where can I find a Wiki post? I have read that since the level 1 of trust it is possible to edit wiki posts, but I can’t find anyone.

1 Like

The tutorial badges are broken.

As far as I know there are no wiki pages created yet.

1 Like

Only @zes333 has this badge. I PM him to ask him how he got it, but he only told me that I need to look in the fourm, haha.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Jamie! I wondered if the tutorial badges were broken. Only 17 people have received the Up to Speed (new user tutorial) badge, whereas 78 people have won the Autobiographer badge. Since both those badges are probably some of the first ones that new users try to earn, the wild discrepancy in numbers made me think something might be wrong.

3 Likes

Hello, I wanted to ask if the two badges for the tutorials are still broken. I made them 12 days ago and still didn’t get them.

1 Like

I dont think they’re working for some reason.

2 Likes

я посмотрю, спасибо!

1 Like