[Solved] I shield Options issue

Hi, the unshield option page, which has continue button that is off the bottom of page and can not be clicked on. I have an iPhone 8. Please advise.

Hello @Dew,

Please provide us with a screenshot so we can better understand the issue.

The continue button is below the screen. I can scroll down and see it but it reverted below screen before I can click on. It. I tried everything to click on it.

Ah, I will document this bug to the devs and see that it gets fixed.

Can you confirm you’re on the latest app version? I’m settings you can scroll down and there will be a version.

I’m on version V5.1.2

1 Like

hi @Dew I have been double-checked on iPhone 8 device but can’t reproduce your issue, can you describe in detail the problem you are having?
here is my screen-record.
thanks for your patience.

I don’t know what else to say other than above.
Is there another way to transfer assets from platform?
Is there a desk top version?

Perhaps, the page automatically scrolls to the top of the page when I pull down and can see the blue continue button. Is there a way to stop the page from automatically scrolling back to the top?

Please notice the layout of the text on my phone vs yours. On my phone there are many more rows of text pushing the button off the bottom of the page. Please advise. I have changed ever text size setting and zoom option on my phone but none of them have any affect on the app.

hi @Dew, we have published version 5.1.3 hotfix your issue, it will update automatically the next time you open the app.

1 Like

Hi @Dew

Incognito support a command line interface (CLI) on Desktop (windows, Ubuntu, MACOS) please ping me on telegram https://t.me/khanhj
i will show you how to use it so you can unshield your assets

I Thank you and the team. Te new version solved the issue and I made withdrawal. Keep up the good work.

1 Like