To everyone who attended the October call, thank you! It was wonderful to get to share our successes and plans with you, and hear your thoughts about privacy and Incognito use cases.
If you happened to miss the call, don’t fret. You can rewatch it below, and comment your answers to the questions we asked in the call.
An overview of the call:
- September results [5:12]
- October goals [20:10]
- Growth/research initiatives, builder rewards [29:07]
- Penny for your thoughts [41:41]
- Answering your questions [1:06:11]
After going over some all-time-highs for Incognito and various other successes of the past month, we laid out October’s goals, and asked you questions like:
- What is a use case for blockchain technology that interests you?
- What is the best use case for Incognito’s technology?
- Which products or industries need privacy in order to survive?
The answers were insightful and valuable, so if you have thoughts, don’t hesitate to reply to this post!
We’ll be back next month for another call, so be on the lookout for the RSVP post for the November PRV Holders Call here at we.incognito.org! And if you have questions or suggestions for topics in the next call, share your thoughts in reply to this post.
See you around!