Privacy Quest Hub - Clues, solved chests, and hints for hard chests!

The QR of the chest was reported broken 1 day after it was posted in the forum in which is was posted.

yes, I mean the 1/500 one

maybe it’s still not live

Sorry for the delay everyone, I’ve been on holiday. Yes, if a chest has 1/x for an extended amount of time it’s likely that the code is inactive.

We’ll have it resolved shortly!

4 Likes

Hey guys, @Kristo @Kawhi @spaeri68
The code is active now! Apologies for the inconvenience :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks, will try to find the answer rightnow

1 Like

Just curious. If we’ve scanned what I think is the QR BEFORE it was made “active”, and then now scan it again, will it register that we have previously scanned it?

@spaeri68 Hey. Have you tried? Can you confirm what the interaction is after the re-scan?

Yes, I did try again what I suspect is the QR code.

It states “treasure already found…try another”

But I am new to this quest so not sure how I already found it.

When you find the correct one, it will be very apparent you couldn’t have scanned it previously.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike. That settles it.

Is it just me, or is this QUEST losing steam faster than you can say GameStop?

2 Likes

Are the chests frozen on my app or have you all just given up on the remaining clues?Posting some extra hints for everyone…
“Want to go Incognito? It will take 4.5 hours to learn how.” - Twitter Techlore
“Without privacy, crypto isn’t fungible. CharLee wants to change that.” - Charlie Lee is the founder of what? Check tha Tweets
“What happens when privacy is attacked? It reaches higher than ever before.” - The Volume goes to 11.
“Water under the bridge, crypto over it. The latest addition to the family is fast and now more fungible.” Traceable light coins are not fun, gible, or safe.
“Waddle your way to better password security.” DuckDuck Go TweetTweet
“To find the top-tier crypto privacy, you’ll have to go to the source. It’s a Bit of a journey” - Git some Money Ro, $7277 to be exact.

5 Likes

Guess people are too lazy to google :joy: Very nice of you to throw these together :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing hints, those are really great. It’s my responsibility to update this post, but I’ve gotten waylaid by other projects. Sorry about that! It will be updated soon.

I laughed so hard at DuckDuck Go TweetTweet :joy:

4 Likes