pNode Tree Latest Design

That’s a good idea.

@linh.h would be the person to check with.

1 Like

Thanks @jamie, our team will consider abt this.
Later on, I think we may apply some color options for some node-module to differentiate.

5 Likes

Just amazing! Congrats for the excelent job!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

@Linh.n These are beautiful! Who WOULDN’T want to own 10 of these? = ) Can I trade in my vNodes for these? haha :wink:

4 Likes

Set release date for this?

1 Like

There is an estimated timeline in the mentioned proposal. Corona is causing some delay.

1 Like

that looks awsome!!! what would the price tag on just one of these be even if its just a rough guess and would it make the same or better amount of prv pre month as the original node?

2 Likes

OMFG…that thing is gorgeous…talk about sleek and sharp lines on that tree…it would definitely be a conversation starter in any home or business especially in a social gathering kind of scene…I can only hope to be able to acquire one in the future…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is awesome…big kudos and congrats to you and your team…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great idea!

hey team, when will these pNode tree units become available?

Not for a while, but we are working on providing more details and organizing a pre-order option. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Thanks Jamie :smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty sick, where is it fabricated?

3 Likes

Vietnam

3 Likes

Ohhh It’s looks clean and innovative :exploding_head: When does it arrive?

1 Like

Q1, next year :sunglasses:
You can go through our Roadmap: Incognito's 2021 privacy roadmap for the world and see the estimation for Node Tree.

5 Likes

Hi!
How will we know that the node tree is orderable? Will we get any app notification?

Thanks
I

Trust me, when the presale starts there is no way to miss the notifications on that.

9 Likes

Looking forward to the presale