pNode specifications

I understand, but no promises after that. It would be more helpful to state how much space is currently used. That will give a better indication of how long the disk could theoretically last.

4 Likes

I believe we’re currently at about 40 GB max 52 GB. Re lifespan estimates, I’ll defer to @hungngo.

Edit for clarity: the fullnode (assigned to all 8 shards for the past year) is at about 52 GB. how much data per pNode would depend on random assignment (40 GB is a somewhat realistic but probably quite unhelpful estimate in retrospect).

5 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t consider this a problem for myself, but it would be to others who bought the pNode relying on the plug and play/easy to use aspect.

4 Likes

The power cord for one of my pnodes has quit (the cord for my second pnode will power it); can anyone tell me what kind of cord I should be looking at for a replacement? I’m not sure what the actual connector is called.

For anyone with the same issue, this universal power cord works with the plug type that is standard on it - none of the adapters will be needed. You can also adjust the voltage to the appropriate 9V mode. (I’m not making money from anyone using this. It’s just what worked for me.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CJY57KW4/ref=sw_img_1?smid=A2QEP0IMOO32F1&th=1

2 Likes