Phone, Vnode setup consulting idea

I had an idea to help people setup their own pnode and vnode. To make it easier for the person I would be helping. I’d probably have to order extra and keeping some pnodes to the side. That way if someone was wanting to set one up they wouldn’t have to wait for shipping. I’d end up ordering more nodes. I just think it would help incognito network grow if we had people doing a consulting services. Any thoughts please I’m open to any criticism or comments?

1 Like

Well, you have to order those pNodes which cost money. Are you charging for this service? If you are, why wouldn’t someone want to wait for their shipment to complete? You would have to price your service to take a small percentage of the rewards otherwise it wouldn’t be worth it for them. If that’s the case, why wouldn’t you just host these pNodes for yourself?

I’d basically host some myself. I’d also keep some aside. I would charge for the cost of the node and PRV needed to stake. The cost of my time probably not unless I would have to travel. I would host most for myself but why not keep some set aside just incase. It was only an idea mainly to get more people involved with Incognito rather than to make money.