(Outdated post) Network Explorer

:warning: UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS :warning:

Fullnode synced.

ETA for reopening: 1h+

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: Incscan.io is reopened and up to date :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

:warning: Incscan.io incompatibility with cross pair trading :warning:

With the introduction of the cross pair trading feature, you could see some inconsistency between trades lists and charts: Price charts are ok but you won’t see cross pair trades and related volumes.

Aggregation features like pDEX total volume won’t be correct too.

I’ll work on it in the next days.

5 Likes

Hey @inccry, not just cross pair trades, even the classic trades do not work. I had a USDC-PRV a few minutes ago. Many ‘Unknown’ type Txs exist. FYI.

Unknown type txs are cross pair trades.

USDC -> PRV is not cross-pair trade, is it? Its type is also unknown. Please trust me. I’m an expert user of incscan :joy:

Send me the tx id in dm

With the introduction of the cross pair trading feature, you could see some inconsistency between trades lists and charts: Price charts are ok but you won’t see cross pair trades and related volumes.

Aggregation features like pDEX total volume won’t be correct too.

PROGRESS UPDATE:

• Transactions list now contains details about cross pair trades.
1 Like

So late. I cannot find its Tx id on incscan anymore. If you know how I can find the Tx id in the app, please instruct me.

It seems all new trades are cross pair trades :thinking:

I’ve a pending question to the Core Team about that to understand why.

PROGRESS UPDATE:

• All trades are now listed

TODO

• Volumes calculation
  • Show partial trades on cross pair trades (If BTC->ETH, show 2 partials trades: PRV-BTC and PRV-ETH)
  • Custom tokens cross pair trading support?
  • Reindex all aggregated values since cross pair trading activation
2 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE:

TODO

• Fix some price charts (non PRV based pairs)
  • Volumes calculation. I’m waiting for the Core Team to implement a fullnode feature missing for cross pool trades
4 Likes

@inccry Again thank you for this awesome tool which you have created for us. Could you maybe add the possibilty to filter for specific values in pDEX/Markets right now we can only use the checkbox to hide small transactions. Would be great if there would be an option as well to say show only transaction above XZY PRV.

Hi, thanks!

It’s in my todo list. You want to filter by PRV amounts, but others wish to filter by $ value :wink:

Great thanks a lot, looking forward for it. USD will be fine for the moment as well. I always use to think in a big time horizon. In my imagination USD, EUR is already gone and the whole world is using PRV. But no probem we can just start now with USD and change it in then once it has become reality to PRV :grin:

1 Like

DONE:

• Fullnode updated to a custom version that allows to get details on cross pool trades (thanks @duc)

IN PROGRESS:

• PRV based volume calculation for cross pool trades.
  • Find a way to handle cross pool trades/liquidities/prices in an understandable way for users. (thanks @andrey for the help :sweat_smile:, that’s not a simple subject)

TODO

• Implement cross pool pairs specificities.
4 Likes

:warning: Incscan.io partial compatibility with cross pool trading :warning:

DONE:

• Fullnode updated to a custom version that allows to get details on cross pool trades
  • Global volume calculation is OK. Volume from cross pool trades are splitted on each PRV-NOPRV pairs involved.

IN PROGRESS:

• Find a way to handle cross pool trades/liquidities/prices in an understandable way for users.

TODO

• Implement cross pool pairs specificities.
5 Likes

Hey @inccry,

Does incscan has a bug? or does the fullnode has a problem? @Peter

There are only pdex request txs. Recently, there is no more pdex trade response txs.

Hi @abduraman It may be a hiccup with the Incognito network. We are looking into it.

3 Likes

Yeah fullnode issue, I asked incognito devs why.

1 Like