(Outdated post) Network Explorer

@abduraman Please use wss://fullnode-ws.incognito.best. New dns + ssl support added (+ behind cloudflare)

3 Likes

I tried both: wscat -c ws://fullnode-ws.incognito.best:19334 and wscat -c wss://fullnode-ws.incognito.best:19334 (difference is just s, I means ws vs wss :slight_smile: ) but hang infinitely. @inccry

@abduraman Let me help you :joy:

Your url: wss://fullnode-ws.incognito.best:19334
My url:    wss://fullnode-ws.incognito.best

1 Like

I had tried this: ws://fullnode-ws.incognito.best. I should have added one “s” more :man_facepalming: Thanks again.

1 Like

There is a small bug: The pDEX Trading Fee is shown to be in the token, while in reality, that fee is in PRV.

bildo

Here is the proof that I received my trading fee back:
bildo

1 Like

Thank you, I think they changed something about pDEX trading fee, maybe when they introduced the expert mode, will fix.

1 Like

I wish the trades in https://incscan.io/pdex/trades page were linked to trade response transactions :sob: So, I don’t have to go to the transactions page and to search them.

1 Like

Or better: that the pDEX transactions made in the app showed the TxID.

1 Like

Hi @abduraman, what is your use case? Why do you need to see trade response tx?

Thanks @J053, exactly it is. @inccry

But why do you need to check trading transactions? What kind of info do you read from the onchain transaction?

(it’s just to know if the txid is enough)

I cannot understand why my trade request is rejected/accepted easily anymore since there are many arb bots are working and pDEX has random nature thanks to its implementation and sharding.

1 Like

@abduraman thank you!

So I’ll add txid to trades but you would be interested too if I show all failed trades somewhere?

Failed trading transactions are already tracked on my side but not displayed in the UI.

select count(*) from failedtradingtransactions;                                                     

count
------
1 Like

I didn’t want it not to increase your workload. In fact, that would be good.

To start, https://incscan.io/pdex/trades : click on the link icon, you’ll see the corresponding response trade.

2 Likes

:mega: 1.8.6 version released :mega:

New features:

Removed feature

• Coin & Pair of the month

cc @abduraman

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

If possible, could you put an icon/backColor or something else to distinguish failed ones from accepted ones? Thanks. @inccry

added

2 Likes

Sorry @inccry. I misunderstood the page. Since I thought that failed and accepted ones were merged, I suggested such a feature. However, they are discrete. When the box is checked, only failed trades are displayed. So, in that case, my suggestion was meaningless :slight_smile:

Well, if you can implement the merged display, it would be better :joy: I mean that all trade requests are displayed when the box is checked.

1 Like

That’s exactly how I thought the new feature worked too. :rofl: Was confused until I realized that the check mark acted more as a toggle between successful and failed transactions, instead of a merge/filter. Agree merge/filter would be a better view.

1 Like