Node Lottery

Longest was 40days, but I have another one sitting at 30 right now too.

Looks like a new record has been set…

2 Likes

This is a neat idea, I wont be entering at this time, but do let us know how it pans out.

Looks like a fun event. Giving it a shot and see how it goes. :grin::+1::tada::tada:

1 Like

So close, come on let’s do this.
:grin::tada::tada::tada::trophy::circus_tent::performing_arts::circus_tent::game_die::game_die::rocket::roller_coaster:
:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Aww, I’m in, what the hell.

2 Likes

Super maybe 2 or 3 folks taking multiple slots!! Woohoo. :tada::tada::game_die::game_die:

Getting excited.

How to gives you entry fee?

1 Like

@Rajkumar85 The buy-in fee is determined when we have enough people to fill the 32 entries needed. For instance, the buy in for the 1st lottery was 11 PRV. If the price of PRV goes up, they buy in will be less than that for the 2nd lottery. You have to join the discord group, and let me know how many entries you want. When we get 32, I will give everyone the final buy in price, and an address to send your funds to.

1 Like

Thanks for your information :+1:

2 Likes

Wow 3rd lottery start who is win 2nd lottery Sir @Thriftinkid

1 Like

This is the result of 2nd Lottery: 2nd Node Lottery - We Have A Winner!

1 Like

Wow…so there is a lottery now… :sunglasses:

Hi Thriftinkid…I have been offline for a few weeks…just got back online and saw that the lottery is up and running…ummm…how do I participate, how much is cost, and how do I pay for it…info would be appreciated… :sunglasses:

Hey @Tempestblack. Welcome back. All you have to do is join the discord group above and tell me how many enteries you would like. I mark everyone down until we have a total of 32 entries. Then I’ll set the buy in price per entry based on the price of PRV at the time, and send everyone the address to send funds to. As the price of PRV goes up, the buy in price goes down. Lottery one was 11 PRV per entry. The second lottery was 10.5. Im hoping to bring it down to 10 for the third one. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the discord group

Hey Thriftinkid…thanks for the welcome back and I did get signed up and installed the discord app…wow…it is alot to take in…as for the lottery…sign me up for one entry in the current active lottery…I need to get myself I guess orientated and all with the changes…and pick up more entries in future lotteries…once again thank you for welcome back…and hope all of you have been well… :sunglasses:

1 Like

When will you publish the lottery result ?

Once the lottery is complete, I post the results in the discord group and on this feed.

Any spots left? I wanna join too

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like