Node Earnings Statistics - Updated 5/2/22

I really don’t believe that it’s a coincidence, though I hope it is, and I will happily eat my words if things change. The one possibility is that the problems with the Full Node caused this drop.
However, I am on track again, this week, to have very low average earnings, maybe even less than last week’s low.

This drop in earnings was representative across many nodes in the node pool on Jservers as well. Maybe some people haven’t noticed a drop, but those people likely only have 1 or 2 nodes. It’s only possible to view the wide picture of change over a large number of nodes. If we only look at 1 or 2 nodes by themselves, that distorts the true view of what’s actually happening.

7 Likes

I observed a drop as well, just haven’t been able to post it to my thread this week. I’ll watch this week and post by the end of the week.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:
You have 8 Virtual Nodes? Meaning you had 1750 PRV staked per node?

I’m trying to build up to one! I’m staking any PRV I earn from my physical nodes until I get there. Thanks for the updates. It is encouraging to see such a high return. I think PRV is going places! I really believe in this project.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for updating this thread once again!!! This is great!

2 Likes

I think when you have more node, the chance you’ve selected will be higher than now

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I will be updating last week’s earnings soon. Node earnings have been doing pretty well - fairly consistent over time, especially compared to others who are reporting their earnings as well. Also, as I track back my USD earnings since the beginning, the average earned in USD per Node has steadily increased over time reaching it’s Highest Evers recently ($19 in Feb vs $25 in Nov). So, even though average PRV earned has lessened over time, the value of each earned PRV has increased, making the earnings from a Node more and more valuable (at least in USD), as we go forward. I think that’s pretty cool!

Where do you think we go from here?

5 Likes

My trend projections have PRV at around $1.98 by the end of the month, and around $4 by June 1st of next year.

5 Likes

We will keep track :wink:

2 Likes

@Stradimarius. Here’s through the end of next year if you want to get really crazy lol

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.58.26 AM

7 Likes

I would love to see that! But I am still a little bit doubtful

1 Like

Way too little data to make that kinda projection, but we can dream lol

1 Like

@Stradimarius @Thriftinkid In order to get to these high marks we really need to strive for mass adoption and to get there we need listed on all the main coin listings / exchanges, etc.

2 Likes

Well a couple days late, but the $1.98 mark was close @Stradimarius lol

3 Likes

@Thriftinkid - you were pretty darn close for sure, although I’d say that the BTC bull run probably acted as a catalyst!! But that’s an impressive prediction indeed!! :grin:

3 Likes

Bull run definitely helps all alt coins, but ill take it!

4 Likes

New 6 month projection puts PRV at around $3.50 June 1st. Let’s see how it goes lol.

3 Likes

Seems not unlikely, although I think it will dip a bit first once vaccination happens, lockdowns get removed, stuff like that.

2 Likes

@Jamie very true. I was also thinking there might be a small dip once April hits as well (After US taxes are due). I think some of the boom right before the 1st might have been people moving money off normal exchanges.

2 Likes

What’s the connection between vaccinations/lockdown and PRV price?

@scooter, for a number of reasons. But, easiest being disposable income. People can’t travel, go out to bars, restaurants, etc. So, they are investing instead.

1 Like