Node disconnected from the internet

Both of my boxes are on “fix it”statue
What’s the deal i got strong expensive internet and the boxes keep on getting disconnected one from WiFi and the other on Ethernet cable.

Keep in mind that when the Machine is with out internet it prevents me from making passive income

Incognito does not compensate from the hours or day you miss. It’s stressful bro. Help?

1 Like

The Fix It button does not indicate anything is wrong with your Node. It is only indicating that the app is/was having problems contacting your Node.

This communication is 100% independent of your Node’s ability to participate in committee validation. Your Node can still be selected to committee, earn PRV and return the waiting pool, all while the app displays the Fix It status.

The Fix It button will sometimes “resolve” on its own without any intervention on your part. If it is particularly upsetting, you may be able to hasten the resolution by power cycling your Node. Note this doesn’t always resolve the issue.

The Fix It “issue” is actively being improved by the devs.

For now, it’s just an anomaly that you can safely ignore.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mike_Wagner for a good explanation.
Hi @Serval_Inc, you can ignore that “fix it” message for the time being. It doesn’t affect your passive income.

The fix icon still showing. Do you guys have any update on this?

@Serval_Inc We are still working on it. The update to fix that message may go live at the end of this month. Now, you just need to ignore that message.