Join the Privacy Quest, earn prizes (up to 1 BTC)

Hey @kichoman, this’s about the resolution glitch which keep some users from not being able to make the request to spin the wheel. Our devs are already aware of it and working on fixing it now. It’s estimated to be resolved in our next release of the app this week. :blush:

1 Like

Is the quest for “3 approaches to deliver privacy…” full? My app shows 77/200, but when I scan the QR code, it says I’m too late.

1 Like

The same question, maybe we found wrong one

Hey @Thriftinkid @Kristo, I just scanned that code and it worked correctly on my end. Could you guys please exit the app, open it again and try scanning the code to see if it works for you?

1 Like

Hey @Ducky. I restarted the app and tried it on my device. It prompted the capatcha again. But, it said I already found the clue. However, the chest isn’t lit up. So I tried my backup device, and it says I’m too late. Its empty lol. Neither one are correct lol.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, it said I’ve already found the clue

I am known for being direct. Too direct for some.

I will ask the discourse admin to remove my moderator shield so I can speak my mind freely.

That doesn’t change the fact that, new people are the ones who complain about how things are organized most, while our regular gang sees it as a fun party to celebrate our first anniversary. Typical, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Ya been here a while, I preordered a node before they were available And I felt the fee announcement after they had already quests and people spent time looking for them was a little unfair.

But they are making it right and I am impressed they are doing so.

2 Likes

till stuck with Privacy for Ethereum

There is a difference between being direct and being rude and dismissive of valid concerns. Your explanation smacks of the ‘If you can’t handle me at my worst…’ trope.

In any event, more level heads than you or I have weighed in and made things right. Hopefully, the intended purpose of the quest can still be achieved!

You are funny. Little do you know.
Good luck with the wheel.

1 Like

Hey everyone, hope you’re enjoying the Quest! There are a few updates:

1. We’ve removed the 0.01 PRV prize from the wheel, and lowered the spin fee to 0.07 PRV. This way, you don’t have to endure so many transactions (and potentially need to consolidate UTXOs). Plus, when you win a prize, you’ll have spent 0.01 PRV less to do so!

2. You can now spin the wheel 20x with one transaction.

3. The screen resolution bug has been resolved, so if the “confirm send” screen was unusable for you, you should now be able to spin the wheel!

13 Likes

THE BTC lotto, is there gonna be a date for it to be drawn or is it strictly when enough tickets are gonna be sold? Currently we are at almost 1200 in 10 days, but a lot were gained on the day the spin was opened due to all the quests being open prior.

Currently it’s slowing down looks to be at a rate of around 100 tickets a day or so, given that it could take around 200 total days give or take before the amount is reached to draw.

1 Like

Hi

After spinning the wheel I received a BTC Lotto ticket and now it shows as 0.01 PRV.

Why did this happen? @Support

Luckily I took a screenshot when the history screen showed processing 1 BTC Lotto.

Hey @Waseem_Kolia!

Could you please DM me your Incognito address and more details about your case? The history screenshots will help a lot.

I’ll send your message to dev team, so we can solve your problem as soon as possible :blush:

2 Likes

Loving the game, but could these unopened chests be sorted to the top of the map? They seem to shuffle around each time I open the quest tab and it gets really difficult to keep track of.

3 Likes

Hey @JSON-Dubs, I’m happy that you are enjoying the guest :hugs:

Sure, we will reorder the chests to make it more comfortable for users! We’ll fix it ASAP.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed an issue with the quest prize wheel recently, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. When I try to spin the transaction loads to about 50%, but then never gets above that number and completes the transaction. I first noticed this when I tried to do 20 spins at a time (but I could still do 1 spin or 5 spins at a time), but now I can’t do any number of spins without this problem. My balance in my pStake keychain is at least 4.5 PRV and over 20 Quest, so I should be able to do 20 spins at once, right?

1 Like

Hey @Trevuchet

Yes, it is more than enough to spin :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting the problem, we are working on it now. As a temporary solution, could you please try to consolidate your UTXO, it should help. Here is the detailed instruction for you > How to consolidate UTXOs

4 Likes

Thanks- I did this and tried again. It was still slow to complete the spin transaction (doing the transaction for 20 spins probably took 3-4 minutes), but it eventually worked in the end.

2 Likes