iOS v3.6.5.8 Cant exit after staking

TLDR: After staking I can not return to main menu because no way to exit pop reminder to backup pStake wallet.

After I complete a stake in the iOS app, there is a pop up to remind me to backup my pStake wallet. I have already completed this step, but each time this pop up happens, and there is no way to exit the menu. I have to close down app and restart to get back to main menu.

1 Like

This has been posted a few times this week. However I don’t think it has been seen by the right folks. Let’s ping some of the wallet team to see if they can resolve it.

@henry @tien @elvis.p @Mo_Incognito

3 Likes

I second that. Needs a solution ASAP.

Hi @doc,

For now, back up private key only happened when staking in the first time. After that, the back up private key will not be shown again. What is your problem?
If you exit the menu, you need to click back up the private key. After that, you can copy the private key or save them somewhere. If we do not back up private key, we cannot get money if we delete app without back up private key when staking.

Let me know if you need any.

Many thanks.

@Mo_Incognito It happens every time I stake.

I have staked multiple times and have backed up my key multiple times (just to make sure), and after every stake I do, the pop up shows up, tells me to back up my keys, but there is no way to exit this popup, I have to close the app down and restart to go back to main menu.

@doc Ok. I got it. could you please provide your version app, your branch phone, your version system for me? I will reproduce this issue. If this is a bug, we will log and fix it. You can send a private message. Thanks.

@Mo_Incognito
iOS v 13.3.1
Phone model: XSMax
App Version: 3.6.5.8

@doc Ok. I will check this issue and inform you after completing it. Thanks for your information.

This is a bug. It is happening on some phones. I created this issue. We will fix and inform to you after this issue is fixed. Thanks for your information and sorry for this inconvenience.

2 Likes