Interviews and sponsored content

I’ve been messaging multiple content creators to talk to them about Incognito. I’ve also been thinking about asking them about doing some content covering Incognito whether sponsored or not. Some of the creators I’ve been talking to are big believers in everything Incognito stands for. I was going to pay for the sponsored content if they are open to covering Incognito. I wanted to put it out into the community first and to also ask if @andrey or another team member would be interested in doing some interviews about Incognito? That is if any of the content creators wanted to talk or interview a team or community member/builder. I got one content creator in particular that I’ve been talking more with and feel that he’s the most interested.

5 Likes

i am also trying to do so without paying, i hope those crypto youtubers like INCOGNITO and they wouldn’t need anything back.

4 Likes

I’m trying not to pay but I also don’t expect anyone to work for free and for a good amount of content creators that is there job. The ones that are only in it for the money I won’t talk to. I’m trying to find content creators who’s values align with incognito that way it won’t be just paid content it’ll be a meaningful partnership because they also want this amazing community to grow. I don’t care to follow or give people only in this cryptocurrency space to make money the time of day. This is a grassroots movement that was started by Satoshi then handed over to humanity. We need to keep apart of that with us as we grow and get the adoption we all want.

1 Like

I’ve also been thinking about starting my own podcast. It’s just the time and trying to find topics and people to interview. I’ve thought about it on and off for a couple months up to a year. I also prefer absorbing the information more than producing the content. I have a really good feeling I’d end up making a bunch of content inorder to absorb the information then forget to release it or just forget to record the content. If I do content it’s always in person consulting with people brought to a level they can understand and I never record anything. I’m fine and happy saying and showing people the same thing over and over again. It tells me people are interested and want to take the time to learn. I get worried when it’s the same person asking the same questions or if they want me to hold their crypto. I’ve made a rule I refuse to hold anyone’s funds or keys. I’ll recommend a custodial solution first while I continue to work on educating them about key management. If I was to do a podcast I’d like to make it more incognito focused for people not in the community bringing the information to them in a dumbed down way. I’m still thinking about this idea and I’d like to. My thinking is doing so even though I’m just thinking about this project I’m actually planning it like I’m going to be doing it. I’d end up using Anchor for the podcast, I’ve been thinking about how to structure the podcast more of a professional podcast or a shoot the ■■■■ style podcast, I’d like to break down the monthly meetings and updates going on, I’d like to get some interviews with builders and community members to share what they’re doing, I’d also like to do some on the streets content talking to people about cryptocurrency and all that fun stuff. This is only an idea and not the full project yet. I’m just messing around with this idea at the moment trying to plan if I’d be able to move another project from my list of ideas I’d like to do to my list of things I’m doing. I like to keep really busy and would never sleep if it was possible to just keep working 24/7/365.

1 Like

Thats cool idea. If you are thinking about it for a while, just kick start it without hesitation.

1. I can easily jump in for the pilot episode and community can help you to gather questions, so we can talk only what people are interested in.
  2. For the next weeks, you could invite our builders, to talk about them and their projects, so our community can learn more about them
  3. If you need a co-host, talk with @elena if she finds time, you could make it quite dynamic with two hosts.
  4. Once you kick start it, we could think on how to add in into the pApp browser, so Incogntio users can be informed about latest episodes directly from the app :slight_smile:

@CryptoDabber710 @Katoshicoins regarding other YouTubers, I am more than happy to jump in into an interview, panel, or any other formats. We can also consider sponsoring the content if it’s something reasonable. In general, in terms of sponsoring the best way for us is to give away a pNode to their followers.

4 Likes

Why don’t we create a community on twitter driven by users who want to spread incognito’s ideas?
I know INCOGNITO has already its twitter page but that is an official page, why don’t we make an unofficial page?

For example like kavaknights did with kava.

If the community like this idea we should make a poll and decide the name for that.
Incognito Warriors
Incognito Cyberpunks
Incognito Fighters
Incognito geeks
Icognito …

At first, to improve liquidity and audience, we should improve crypto community interest. To do so, we should use social media, content creators and all the other advertising platforms.(crypto tracking websites, crypto news aggregators, etc)
We should get in contact with content creators explaining them how good is incognito community and all the incognito network features.

In addition , as i know people like to be rewarded, we could use referral link with the app download. I’ll explain: if i share my ref link and someone download the app using it, i will receive some PRV if a condition is satisfied (first trade, providing liquidity etc) and the users also will receive some PRV. THIS COULD BE TIME LIMITED AND COULD BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER WE ENGAGED RELATION WITH PUBLIC AND CONTECT CREATORS.

SO, What you guys think about that? Are you interested to partecipate on a community page? Would you help spreading INCOGNITO network?

• Yes, interested
  • No, i don’t care
  • Maybe, if i will be rewarded

0 voters

2 Likes

Thank you @andrey

We do have “Incognito Rebels” Id be more than glad to help brainstorm this with you and see what we can build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Incognito Rebels sounds nice! i’m trying to get in contact with some youtubers for interviews etc…but we can also build a team of incognito fanatics “Incognito Rebels” on twitter.
We could prepare some phrases , videos, small description, gifs ,memes etc…
What’s your idea on this ?

2 Likes

Thanks @Chucky this would be good for everyone who’d like to join the brainstorming and help bring incognito to more people.

1 Like

I created a telegram group : INCOGNITO REBELS (@incognitorebels)
The group is a discussion group for marketing purpose, for the rest we have the other one. Who wanna join is welcome. We can speak how to improve Incognito mass adoption there. When we have a nice group i will make that channel private.

2 Likes