INCOGNITO intro tutorial/ guided tour IDEA

Hi,
i was thinking about building a short guided tour for the first app installation, basically adding dialog boxes that appears to the user that download the app for the first time and help him to navigate through the different features of the app and at the end it willl remember to the user to backup his private keys.
Something like this:
APP GUIDED TOUR (without audio)
MEW wallet creation

I think it would be very useful and we could:
1- Have a better user experience, greater ease on onboarding new users
2- Avoid basic question about the APP on the telegram group
3- More awareness on the private key backup

I guess , but i m not a programmer, that this is not so difficult to achieve so could be buildt easily.

i think this would make much much easier for beginners and not to already understand all the aspects of INCOGNITO at the start, then they could look for more infos on the chat or on the forum but like this they are able to use the app directly without asking any question!

4 Likes

In my opinion the main goal should be to make the app as easy as possible. Before we create a tutorial we should first look if we can not make it easier in general. A good app with a great concept in best case does not need a tutorial. This would be the best case in my opinion.

2 Likes

i think is already one of the easiest app ever builded…
that s why i like it also. very simple and effective

1 Like

Hey @Katoshicoins, an app guide tour sounds cool. It will become a helpful material for those who wanna kickstart with Incognito.

Let’s share your product with the community once it’s done. :wink:

Hi, Ducky.
It would be nice to build it myself but I m not a programmer. Anyway I can help with the text and the concept and send after to someone who can help with this

1 Like