Hey there! Nice to meet you again 🥳

Hi! I'm Ducky's clone :) 

Long time no see, homies! Ducky is back! :duck: Anyone misses me? :joy:
Just want to pass by and say hi!

Some of you here have already known me, some not yet. In short, I’m a good neighbor who will be making every effort to make Incognito a real home for privacy supporters.

I will be specifically helping the team on building a healthy & supportive community for Incognito. To me, a strong community is one of the vital components of blockchain-based projects. Don’t you think so? :wink: That’s why I hope that everyone who uses the Incognito products will come, enjoy and stay happily in the community as long as possible.

More initiatives will be brainstormed soon. We would love to have your say. Feel free to message me at @Ducky in case you have an idea regarding community growth.

Meanwhile, please accept my gratitude for having you all accompanied during the whole time of the project journey. :hugs: :black_circle:

21 Likes

:wave:t6: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :heart: :boom: :boom: :boom: How I’ve missed you!!!

2 Likes

The DarkMode Duchess has returned!! Great things are happening!

Welcome back @Ducky!

4 Likes

Hurray! Glad to have you back

3 Likes

Hey @zes333 :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
Hey @Josh_Hamon :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
and hey @Mike_Wagner! Thanks for such title :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My dearrrr olddd fens!

4 Likes

So great to have you back!! Best news all week!!

3 Likes

Hello! So great to have you still here :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s wait for our this week newsletter!

5 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes