(Ended) 🌟 Limited Edition pNode Giveaway - 12/2023

Incognito Limited Edition pNode Giveaway! :tada:

Get ready to win your own pNode!

GIVEAWAY LINK: https://giv.gg/pZ58dI

We’re thrilled to announce a giveaway where one lucky winner will receive the Limited Edition #7 pNode, a dedicated computer built to run Incognito node software. This is your chance to contribute to the Incognito network and earn rewards while doing so.

:computer: What is a pNode?

The pNode is a custom-built Mini-PC based on an Intel NUC, designed specifically for running the Incognito node software. It offers an efficient and reliable platform for contributing to the network’s privacy and security.

• Process transactions anonymously
  • Provide privacy services to users
  • Earn rewards in the form of PRV tokens

:hammer_and_wrench: pNode Specifications:

• Processor: 4-core Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lake (Goldmont)
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3L-1600
  • Storage: 512GB SSD
  • Operating System: Ubuntu Linux

:memo: How to Participate:

To enter the giveaway, simply follow these steps:

1. Complete the tasks listed below. Each task counts as one entry.
  2. The more tasks you complete, the higher your chances of winning.
  3. A random winner will be selected from the pool of participants.

:white_check_mark: Tasks:

• Follow @incognitochain on Twitter
  • Retweet our giveaway announcement
  • Join the Incognito Telegram group
  • Join the Incognito Discord Server
  • Download the Android app
  • Download the iOS app
  • Join r/IncognitoChain
  • Check out our YouTube Channel

Deadline: All entries must be submitted by 2023-12-31T04:59:00Z

:question: FAQs:

Q: Who is eligible to participate?

A: The giveaway is open to individuals who are of legal adult age in their respective countries of residence. For full eligibility criteria and detailed rules, please refer to the Terms and Conditions section at the bottom of this post.

Q: How will the winner be selected?

A: The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of participants who have completed at least one task. The random selection process will be handled by GiveLab, a third-party platform, ensuring transparency and fairness. Incognito has no control over the selection process.

Q: When will the winner be announced?

A: The winner will be announced on 2024-01-01T01:00:00Z on this forum post and via our social media channels.

Q: What are the shipping costs?

A: The shipping costs are the responsibility of the winner. The pNode will be shipped from the California warehouse.

Q: What is the estimated value of the pNode?

A: The estimated value of the pNode is over $450. This estimate is based on previous auction data, excluding an outlier for accuracy. The recalculated mean from the remaining prices is approximately $473, and the median is $460. This approach ensures a more representative and transparent valuation of the pNode.

:eyes: Transparency and Legitimacy:

Transparency is paramount to us. Here’s how we ensure the legitimacy of this giveaway:

• A third-party platform, GiveLab, will handle the random winner selection, guaranteeing fairness and integrity.
  • The winner will be publicly announced on our forum (this post) and social media channels.
  • We will contact the winner directly and publicly announce their name.

:scroll: Terms and Conditions

By participating in this giveaway, you agree to the following terms and conditions:

• Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
  • Entry: Complete tasks listed on the giveaway page to earn entries. The more tasks completed, the higher your chances of winning.
  • Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from eligible participants using GiveLab, a third-party platform. Incognito has no control over the selection process.
  • Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on [Date] at [Time] on our website and social media channels.
  • Prize: One pNode computer built to run Incognito node software. Estimated value: ~$450.
  • Shipping:
    • Winner is responsible for all shipping costs.
    • pNode will be shipped from California.
    • Winner will be contacted to arrange and confirm shipping details.
    • Incognito is not responsible for any delays or losses during shipping.
  • Taxes: Winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes on the prize.
  • Modification/Cancellation: We may modify or cancel the giveaway at any time.
  • Disqualification: Cheating or rigging the giveaway will result in disqualification.
  • Verification: We may verify the validity of entries and disqualify any fraudulent entries.
  • Final Decisions: The decisions of the Incognito team are final and binding.

Please note: These terms and conditions may be updated at any time. Please refer to this page for the latest version.

GIVEAWAY LINK: https://giv.gg/pZ58dI

6 Likes

Wow, thanks @Jared for telling us about this fun challenge!

This competition reminds me of the early day with the Growth team (lead by Andrey) ran some other competitions to encourage growth and adoption of Incognito.

Truth be told, it was by learning about the pNode and then about the Node Tree on monthly “PRV Holders” YouTube calls with Andrey and his team that I became a huge fan of the Incognito project many years ago.

Still am a HUGE fan and run a few nodes to support this project. We need decentralised DEXs more than ever.

Hey @Jared, when you next speak to the Incognito core team, please forward my thanks and appreciation to them for running this pNode giveaway.

1 Like

Nice Tweet from the Incognito Team - All the best to everyone participating in this giveaway. Let spread the word far and wide about this awesome privacy-focussed DEX. Below is my Tweet…

https://twitter.com/Linnovations88/status/1736424405453201883

Let’s go Incognito Community!!!

3 Likes

Hey Incognito Community,
Let’s spread the word about this Giveaway.
I crafted a tweet below to entice people to Give Incognito a try.

Please share out my latest tweet (see below)

Here’s a link to my tweet -
https://twitter.com/Linnovations88/status/1736428894797087129

and my most recent Tweet, here…

https://twitter.com/Linnovations88/status/1738127589078872312

Thanks Incognito Community.

ATTENTION INCOGNITO GROWTH TEAM

Hey @Jared, I’d like to make a suggestion …

As we’re actively promoting this project to new people via this Giveaway Competition, one of the task is to “Visit the Incognito YouTube Channel”

I hadn’t been to the YT channel for a long time and I was shocked to find out that the latest video was from over 1 year ago (about the BNB Cross-chain swap feature just being announced - very old news).

If I was someone brand new to the project, stumbled across this Giveaway and then went to the YouTube channel to learn more, I’d have the impression this project is dead. But we all know that is far from the truth.

May I suggest, you have someone on the growth team (please reaching out to @Jayce_Nguyen ) to upload a new video that (here are some ideas…)

• A summary of Incognito App
  • A walkthrough of the Incognito website
  • A video that introduces some of the Incognito Team
  • A walkthrough the Incognito office

Posting a few new videos (even if they are short ones) will help improve the image that this project is not dead.

What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes

Congratulations to Marutikharat761 for winning the LE pNode #7 giveaway! This concludes this giveaway. Watch for our next and final giveaway which should be coming up in January 2024, right after the new year! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Marutikharat761 and Happy New Year everyone! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes