Do you like blockchain music? - Check out some tracks ๐Ÿ˜

Not really privacy related but a lot of fun and creating a lot of motivation to work for the big decentralization shift in our society. Here are some of my favorite songs so far :grin:

Please share youโ€™re favorites as well. Looking forward to discover new great motivation songs. Enjoy :upside_down_face:

Remy: Bitcoin Billionaire

Banksters Paradise (A Bitcoin Song)

Bitcoin Rap Battle Debate: Hamilton vs. Satosh

Bitcoin-Gotta Cash 'em All

Welcome To The Blockchain

Blockchain Rhapsody

Chris Record - HODL GAN

No Regulators

14 Likes

Cool initiative, Sato! :joy:
Should we go with a song composed especially for Incognito chain? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahah yes this would be awesome :grin: Maybe someone in our community is gifted with the necessary skills? I would say if someone makes a comparable great song for us, so we can listen 24/7 to a great incognito chain song, we should offer some reward for this mission.

Maybe like 500 PRV? I would personally donate 50 PRV for this purpose. What do you think guys shall we start a kind of internal Kickstarter campaign for this :grinning:

By the way wouldnโ€™t something like this not be a cool feature in general a place where people can present ideas and try to fund these things by the community? Or members could present ideas and start collecting then the funds and if someone is able to deliver he could accept this challenge. Once the funds are collected they could be locked in smart contract and paid out once certain milestones are reached. If nothing is delivered the money comes back to the investors. Kind like the team smart lock which TrustSwap has built. Could make Builder rewards also future proof and decentralized.

Nice playlist, first time ever known about it

I have an idea, we donโ€™t we combine it with the Video contest, I saw 1 topic about it already

If Incognito is thinking of doing a song I can bring it up with my brother. He used to make music and has been trying to get back into making music and doing his art. Iโ€™ve been trying to get him more involved in cryptocurrency then he already is and trying to get him to look into Incognito. Maybe getting him to do some music or art for Incognito would help him take the time to look into the project more.

3 Likes

You guys think it would be cool to make some sort of song about incognito? How could we put the song to good use? As a musician myself id love to be part of this iniciative as well!

5 Likes

Lol @Chucky, letโ€™s play some guitar bass for Incognito :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I read through your Kickstarter idea in this post: Incognito's Decentralized Dream Factory. Iโ€™m personally impressed with the idea to let people to become backers for their favorite projects, and it could be a helpful initiative to have more community members involved in sharing ideas and get on building cool stuffs.

Thanks for your suggestion, Sato. Iโ€™m gonna share my own thought soon. :smiley: :blush:

Fantastic! Is your brother a composer? If so, itโ€™d be nice if you could share some of his songs here! :raised_hands: :wink:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll see if I can find some of his old stuff

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing his songs shared here :wink:

Thanks @Ducky yes it would be really awesome if this would become reality. So many cool stuff could be started within the Dream Factory.

1 Like

I would love to sing or rap, count me in

3 Likes

Rap sounds cool man.

3 Likes

I love them all. I laugh big :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like