(Community Outreach) Incognito Expansion & PRV adoption

I found some recognition from a global Argentine-based exchange. We have to vote our coin up to #1 by buying and voting with SXCC tokens from the exchange. https://market.southxchange.com/Home/Vote#new-coins. It ends up costing 0.175BTC to get it listed (total from all voters).

Also, we need more people to submit PRV as a coin listing to https://TradeOgre.com at this URL:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Speaking of Liquidity, I reflect back to a 2 years+ where there was an active Growth Marketing Team who ran monthly “PRV Holders Calls” (usually lead by Andrey).

These were a great way to get project updates, learn what was in the pipeline. They ran competitions, they show the growth numbers and they held interviews with people on other projects etc. I looked forward to these Youtube updates each month as I forwarded these YT vids to get other interested in this project.

There has been this gap for a long time.

Are there any plans to reinstate an active growth marketing team function?

Or, is the plan to become more decentralised as this was identified as a major threat to the project (given the crack down on Tornado Cash and mixers etc.)

4 Likes

I don’t remember this but it sounds like it was a great idea and experience. I can see the security risks as well, but everything is a security risk these days, so why not resume this practice?

Priorities are wrong. Fix the platform and engage with the users then worry about exposure.

1 Like

When will you decide to put liquidity on " Non Kyc " We’ve been on this platform for a few months and it’s unusable in this state! What is happening?

Could we have an overview of the growth of our platform and what have you undertaken since your arrival? @2411

1 Like

I propose the establishment of a growth team

3 Likes

I’m not sure you understand the platform. It’s not up for them to put liquidity in. There is no them, it is our platform. What I think is lacking is proper tutorials, and how to use this platform.

2 Likes

I admit that I don’t really understand what you are insinuating. Who is supposed to put liquidity into it? We are already struggling to have enough money to trade on pDex.
People want to trade, not necessarily put liquidity in the pool.
The liquidity on pancakeswap is provided by incognito.
When you list a coin on a platform CEX or DEX you have to put something to exchange there otherwise it’s useless.

I just read the description of the platform, the incentives are so minimal I don’t really see who is going to deposit something there.
It’s been months now that nothing has changed and no one is asking any questions, everyone is waiting quietly for the exchanges to be operational
Is it possible to deposit the native PRV coin , with an incognito wallet address? Nobody said anything about

1 Like

I agree there seems to be little to no concern from the “team” about the fact that nobody can trade because there is no liquidity. Where is the growth team?

Why is the team not trying to create incentives to increase liquidity?

I’m a node operator and want this project to succeed, but the project seems to have stalled. Very frustrating.

3 Likes

We are updating the roadmap later this week and have an upcoming community engagement with our giveaway as discussed here:

4 Likes

Hello, still no news?
I wanted to lay the first stone in the building, unfortunately the procedure to follow was not communicated, and I cannot transfer PRV to your platform, Is the Pool out of service ?

Hello community,
could we please get listed on an exchange? It’s a shame not to be able to take advantage of market cap variations. It’s important to do this before BTC hits its low point so we can take advantage of the pump to increase the value of PRV. If we wait too long after the bull run, we’ll only inherit the dump.
I proposed the BingX platform, very complete and exempt from KYC.
Who takes care of registrations, we haven’t had any news since last year

1 Like

At this point it seems almost necessary to be listed on at least one other exchange.

Hi @Jared, any updates on the latest Roadmap release? I searched the forum but did not find anything recent.
Thanks!

This is looking quite prescient, with BTC gaining over 65% in roughly the four weeks since that was posted, and getting close to all time highs… while PRV has moved 0%.