API Error at NEO withdrawal

Hey @Support,

I tried many times but I couldn’t withdraw my NEO asset. The app gave “-1028 API Error”. I didn’t try the other coins/tokens. So I don’t know whether it is specific to NEO bridge.

2 Likes

Will check with the devs what the error code stands for.

Hey @abduraman This could be tied to a pending transaction, could you check previous withdraws to see if there are pending transactions?

There were no pending transactions. Besides, I could trade it again. If what you said were true, the trade wouldn’t work too. Imho, there are 2 options:
1- API doesn’t work :slight_smile:
2- I sometimes send some API calls to the fullnode. The app might not be tested for such cases. My previous API calls may cause the app to function incorrectly.

2 Likes

Not quite sure, ive let devs know, just referring to what the error code is from the api WithdrawalExists = &Error{Code: -1028, Message: "Please wait until the previous record is processed."}

1 Like

About this case, Api will check if this account has a withdraw pending, the error is shown. If we have more utxos, we still can send/trade normally. But if we unshield a token which is not completed, we unshield this token again. This error will be shown. This message is only shown for unshield function.

1 Like

This is a rule for all token (except ETH/ERC20) when we unshield a token, not only for NEO.

1 Like