[Rollbacked] Accidentally update Incognito app.

Please refrain from spam posting and also posting pointless posts. Issues happen. We are working hard to rectify them. Posting over and over again is not helping the situation.

We understand this is inconvenient to end users and we are looking into why Apple released this update without our approval.

3 Likes

Hello @Joshua_Scelsi,

I sent you a PM to get your email from you.

Hey @Jared,

I’ve seen Preview images of the new app in Appstore. They are (will be) obsolete. I think they should be updated to reflect UI changes. FYI

1 Like

Would devs post or pm a redeem code. Entering iCloud email in a public google sheet is hardly private.

2 Likes

Hi, @duc, @jared, sent my iCloud email to you via DM, I don’t feel comfortable sending my data on a public spreadsheet.

Hello @mayaxrot,

Please send your email to myself or to @Support and we will get this taken care of.

@AlexPC,

I understand. I will forwarded it to the appropriate dev.

My app updated automatically but after searching through the app I can see my node and my provide account still has its funds in tact. Everything seems to be ok. Can I leave this alone or should I still try to roll back the app?

Hello @Merge_2113,

If you see your balance and do not plan on moving funds out of the Incognito network you are fine for now. You can also click on settings and see if your app is on the new or old version. The version number is at the bottom of the screen.

hello jared. i just registered here. so i came to the point where i accepted the ios testflight invitation. but inside the testflight app on my iphone it says i need to get an invitation code. i dont know how to get to the menu as shown in the screenshot above… about previous versions…

When I log into TestFlight all it says is redeem. When I click on redeem and ask for a code. There’s nothing else in TestFlight it’s just completely blank please help

now it worked, i got an invitation. thanks… so now i use the app through testflight… until the new update is coming ? all assets are there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please wait until you get the email from us with the testflight invitation.

Thanks @Jared I just wanted to double check. I can wait until everything is sorted out. Thanks again for quick reply

1 Like

Hello! I am new to the community, I got an error with the app, although I did not update it ( it may have update on the backend). I downloaded tesflight and put my email on the list but not sure what is next. I am unable to see my funds. Please help me!

Hello @ddlv20,

Please be patient. You will receive and email soon.

Hello Jared, I just took off my email from the google spreadsheet since I don’t feel comfortable. Can you private message me so I can provide a gmail account? Also I do not see my funds. Please help!

None of these steps are working. Please advice ASAP

@Rafael_Beltre, and everyone else. We now have a link for install:

2 Likes

Worked well thanks. Now about my prose being slashed can we get that addressed!!