abduraman - IncogWhaleBot - A Whale Alert Bot for Incognito Ecosystem

Cool product, will it report big whale unstake?

1 Like

Yes. To note that, every node has the same stake (1750 PRV) in Incognito chain. So technically each unstaker is a whale :slight_smile:

1 Like

:mega: v1.0.4 released :whale:

Changes:

• Reporting unstake transactions has been enabled. Note that they are not pDEX-centric. So even if an unstake transaction does not meet the whale transaction definition (please see the first post), it will be reported.

• Reporting liquidity removal transactions has been enabled. So when a whale removes her liquidity from any pDEX pairs, it will be reported.

• An independent fullnode has been installed so that the bot does not need someone else’s fullnode anymore. Up to now, it used @inccry’s fullnode. Thanks again. Please do not disable the subscription endpoints. I can use them as backup if required :sweat_smile:

• Some minor bugs have been fixed.

3 Likes

:mega: Monthly Progress Report (November) :whale:

New Features:

• Reporting unstake transactions has been enabled. Note that they are not pDEX-centric. So even if an unstake transaction does not meet the whale transaction definition (please see the first post), it will be reported.

• Reporting liquidity removal transactions has been enabled. So when a whale removes her liquidity from any pDEX pairs, it will be reported.

• To decrease the number of notifications and to avoid spamming, reporting whale transactions (please see the first post for the definition) for the coins whose liquidities are less than 10,000 USD was disabled.

Technical Improvement:

• An independent fullnode has been installed so that the bot does not need someone else’s fullnode anymore.

• Some minor bugs have been fixed.

5 Likes

Great improvements! :slight_smile:

That’s a good idea, I’m not following your bot at the moment because too many messages.

Some ideas:

• Try to remove the link preview on Twitter and Telegram to ease the stream reading.
  • Specialized feeds: new Twitter/TG accounts per type of events (Staking / Trades / Liquidity / Shield). For example, I would follow the trades notifications only bot but not the current bot with all kinds of events.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I hear you @inccry :slight_smile:

In fact, I already have been looking for a better solution instead of a channel for each different entity like advanced filtering. Still searching though. However, upon your request, I’ve implemented another channel just for the whale trades.

Done for the channel of the whale trades in Telegram.

2 Likes

:mega: v1.0.5 released :whale:

Changes:

• A new channel (https://t.me/incogwhalebot_trade) just for the whale trades has been implemented.

• Link preview has been disabled for the channel of the whale trades. The update is coming soon for the other channels.

For the feature matrix, please see the first post.

5 Likes

:mega: v1.0.6 released :whale:

Changes:

• Link preview has been disabled for all Telegram channels.

Hey @inccry, I cannot do this for Twitter channel since your site uses these meta tags:

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary"><meta name="twitter:title" content="Incscan"><meta property="twitter:description" content="Incognito Network Explorer"><meta name="twitter:site" content="@incscanio"><meta property="twitter:image" content="https://incognito-discourse.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/2X/1/16830e33c222a25bc2c2cf55f88a505e5b3e0d30.jpeg">

Although Twitter’s own app has a feature to remove the preview, Twitter API does not provide any feature to do that as Telegram API does. I tried some workarounds but they didn’t work. Will search/think passively :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Abduraman the changes are awesome and will make the app more user friendly in my opinion…thank you for the fixes and updates to it… :sunglasses:

1 Like

whalebot
Seems like something is off with the validator count after unstaking.

1 Like

:mega: :warning:

Unexpected Service Outage for Telegram Bots

I'm on it. When fixed, I will announce here.
2 Likes

:mega: :+1:

Telegram Bots Fully Functional

It seems that the service outage has been fixed although I didn’t modify the code. It may be related to Telegram service. I’ve added more debugging code.

2 Likes

:mega: v1.0.7 released :whale:

Changes:

For the feature matrix, please see the first post.

3 Likes

:warning: There is a problem with sending messages at Telegram side since yesterday. I’m on it. :warning:

2 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: Problem fixed. There was a problem with Telegram API. Now, the bots work well.

2 Likes

:warning: There is a problem about Websocket interface of the fullnode. Probably, not specific to my fullnode. So the bots do not work. Please see also here. :warning:

2 Likes

Hey @abduraman… thank you for the heads up…hope it gets corrected… :sunglasses:

1 Like

:mega: :mega: :mega: Problem fixed.

3 Likes

:mega: v1.0.8 released :whale:

Changes:

• Cashtags have replaced coin/token hashtags.
  • Link to the block explorer was wrong. Fixed.
3 Likes

Alright @abduraman!!!..thank you for update and release… :+1: :100: :sunglasses:

1 Like