The DAO: Incognito Community Governance

So I should trust the project because “up untill now they didn’t do an exit scam”? This implies that they can, and that is the main concern… I really hope this is totally legit but so far I’m lacking the clear and simple transparency and 3rd party audits to verify the risks, and the more I look for these simple answers the more I come across complexity, vagueness and obscurity which is very concerning to me as I am heavily invested…

1 Like

No, they have done/implemented so many things for a project planning a scam exit :joy: Most of the crypto projects are empty and have hype. However, this project is full of code but has no hype :slight_smile: DYOR.

3 Likes

So true. QFT.

3 Likes

Fair enough… Still, the fact they can, and the fact there still hasn’t been a 3rd party audit for over a year discussing it is extremely fishy (that combined with responses and lack of transparency)… I was extremely excited about this project (I still am) and have heavily invested, yet now I’m realizing I have no clear sense of the security, this may still be an elaborate ponzi/exit scheme (I hope not!)… I am searching for assurances which I cannot find so that I can keep supporting, using, sharing and investing in incognito…

4 Likes

In fact, the team somewhat agrees with you. That’s why they have paused the growth activities and opened this Progress category until they implement the required code to remove the common concerns of the community.

7 Likes

Cool, I guess I’ll wait untill that assurance arrives before recommending or re investing my funds… (:slight_smile:

I’m a little more concerned now that I see andrey suddenly pulled out… I hope my fears are baseless and this project succeeds as we really need it…

5 Likes