Its been so long, the QC team had a busy time. We have just recruited a new member @phuocduongct. Here is the update on status of our task recently:
- Testcase and Technical Design review for Reward feature: DONE, no bug, no issue so far.
- pDEX v2 is live on mainnet. its enable cross pool trading, so that even the pair of token1-token2 doesn’t exist, you can still make a successful trade. Eg. swap between pUSDT-pUSDC by establish trade transaction pUSDT-PRV and PRV-pUSDC automatically. Let me know if you want the list of RPC for your trading bot…
- the release plan for Privacy v2 has been adjusted. I believe this will be announce in the monthly PRV holder call.
- The 2nd testing round on DCS has been done, with some major issues fixed. The dev team continue to reach next milestone on September, which is the new staking flow.
- A new proxy Ethereum smart contract is under development and code review. This new version will reduce the operation cost of shield/unshield ETH/ERC20 token.
- Testnet 2 has been deployed with the code consensus-v2-multiview. QC team is generating all kind of tx (stake, bridge, trade, etc…), this testing environment should be well prepared for the migration to Dynamic Committee Size, so that we have experience/experiment before this happened on mainnet.
That’s it! happy mining guys.!