Seeing earning history in the app

I am compiling all of my transactions and would like to see my history for earned blocks and staking rewards. Any way I can see all of this?

2 Likes
  1. same issue than @jbc :top:
    Please advice
    ( I think I’m having the same issue)
  2. how can I withdraw my rewards
    which have accumulated a total greater than $ 1,5k ?
  3. Most recently my $ 500 was LIQUIDATED in its entirety
    :arrow_right:What is going on?
  4. NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND URGENT MATTER Please the @Devs + @Jared + @hanjh (?) why are all Trade Routes unavailable for the coins I have invested in???
  5. How do does the INCOGNITO TEAM explain that my wallet on my phone & my wallet on my computer and/or iPad do not present the same inventory? I réitère 1 wallet shows different $ value on the 2 devices.
  6. for some PAIRS the APR % shows
    = a number with 12 numerals???
    Making absolutely No sense
  7. I’m still UNABLE to use my Investment aka i cannot TRADE / SWAP / BUY or SELL my own verified Tokens or Tokens i have bought -
    My liquidity is being taken - NOT BY ME - it seems to disappear on a daily basis.
  8. Incognito is a CUSTODIAL platform - which isn’t what I understood before investing here -
  9. all I ask is : OPEN THE TRADE ROUTES
    ASAP
    IT IS starting to worry me - & question Incognito’s integrity.
    A quick reply for the DEVs is very much appreciated- if so please @Jared can you escalate the matter to the devs executives?
    Thank you

Via Provide or a liquidity pair?

What pair?

For which coins?

Incognito does not offer a desktop wallet. What are you using to view your balance on the desktop? As for the difference between the 2 devices, try refreshing by swiping down on your wallet on both devices. If one is not updating to the correct amount you can Clear Balance Cached and refresh to get it updated.

Screenshot please

What token did you create? I don’t see a @Laura_Stephens as the creator of any custom coins?

This is not true. Incognito has no access to users’ funds, wallets, keys, app, etc. Incognito developed and maintains the app which acts a portal to use the Incognito blockchain.

We are working on it.

In the previous version of the app there was an export function that compiled all transfers in and out along with staking rewards. A few of us have requested it and it’ll come through in one of the app updates.

My problem is that I need to see my tx from last year and this week.

Can I see these in the app?

I do not believe that is available after the upgrade. I have reached out to the devs to ask for clarification on this.

You can check the history coins:

• Privacy Ver1 Tab More -> Settings -> Convert v1 to v2 coins -> Select your token

• Privacy Ver2 Tab Wallet -> Select your token

1 Like

Can I see the mining history for a node when I have the node public key?

Sorry we don’t support this yet