SEC crackdown???

I would be fine with taking it one step at a time. Online shops first, face to face, contactless payments, like we can already with our mobile phones, later on. That is how it went with fiat as well. People need to get familiar with it first.

1 Like

A little late answering your question but you actually made my point. If you followed what happened very closely, what you do see is that the media, ie: mainstreamers pushed the narrative that silver was, “going to be next” when it came to the GME/AMC run up to defeat the short sellers. However, it smelled like a fish and despite massive buys coming in from around the globe it still wasn’t enough to defeat the short sellers. Why? It’s the old case of, no man is an island. Whereas GME/AMC are essentially their own things, silver/gold never really have been. Gold, once the standard was official. Whereas silver became defacto. Thus the market said, no way when it came to upending the global reserve currencies defacto hard peg. That being said, good luck finding actual silver to hold that isn’t at a nice off market markup. Apologies for such a long answer but the answer isn’t a simple one.

I believe you’re referring to this project? https://encrypgen.com
Seems solid. Why not get paid for your DNA on chain in?