[Paused] Incognito Ledger Integration

Hi, my apologies for keep this up to date, for the last 2 months we have been busy working hard to complete privacyV2 and making it ready for the mainnet. This ledger intergration is intended for privacyV2 only, so the intergration have to wait until we completed privacyV2 for the mainnet and the current mobile app, which nearly done. PrivacyV2 is a big update for Incognito network so we need to test it carefully before release it on the mainnet. Thank you for your understanding.

5 Likes

Yep, this is what I figured. Looking forward to V2!

2 Likes

eagerly waiting for ledger support. this should be a top priority after privacy v2. security to protect your pCoins is critical

3 Likes

Any update?

3 Likes

Hi @brico84, sorry for the late reply; not yet at the moment, we still focus on the new pDEX first.

Would be real nice to use the new staking feature but can’t commit to lockup periods before moving funds over to a ledger secured account.

1 Like

So the intent to provide cold wallet capability began in 2020??? I would think cold wallet capability is a MUST, not an option. Here we are in 2023 and still no cold wallet capability? If there is, please direct us to resources as to how to get our keys out of our phones and computers into a cold wallet.

Hello @pteracodex,

This is an old and outdated post. Please review our newest Roadmap for the most up-to-date information:

Incognito’s Q2 2023: Technical Roadmap

From that post:

2 Likes