(Outdated post) Network Explorer

But why do you need to check trading transactions? What kind of info do you read from the onchain transaction?

(it’s just to know if the txid is enough)

I cannot understand why my trade request is rejected/accepted easily anymore since there are many arb bots are working and pDEX has random nature thanks to its implementation and sharding.

1 Like

@abduraman thank you!

So I’ll add txid to trades but you would be interested too if I show all failed trades somewhere?

Failed trading transactions are already tracked on my side but not displayed in the UI.

select count(*) from failedtradingtransactions;                                                     

count
------
1 Like

I didn’t want it not to increase your workload. In fact, that would be good.

To start, https://incscan.io/pdex/trades : click on the link icon, you’ll see the corresponding response trade.

2 Likes

:mega: 1.8.6 version released :mega:

New features:

Removed feature

• Coin & Pair of the month

cc @abduraman

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

If possible, could you put an icon/backColor or something else to distinguish failed ones from accepted ones? Thanks. @inccry

added

2 Likes

Sorry @inccry. I misunderstood the page. Since I thought that failed and accepted ones were merged, I suggested such a feature. However, they are discrete. When the box is checked, only failed trades are displayed. So, in that case, my suggestion was meaningless :slight_smile:

Well, if you can implement the merged display, it would be better :joy: I mean that all trade requests are displayed when the box is checked.

1 Like

That’s exactly how I thought the new feature worked too. :rofl: Was confused until I realized that the check mark acted more as a toggle between successful and failed transactions, instead of a merge/filter. Agree merge/filter would be a better view.

1 Like

Oof! :wink:

I would have done it if it was simple :wink: But it’s two different Influx measurements, so impossible to merge while keeping pagination.

I’ll try to move this option elsewhere so it doesn’t look like a search filter.

2 Likes

@inccry, could you also add the linked pDEX response to the tx info page, such as https://incscan.io/tx/a9b6f9ece3727600d863ce4bf7b33389adb3dce0a9fe36ef58b2c33dcd659335? It would be helpful. Thanks.

Done. @abduraman & @Mike_Wagner sorry for the disappointment :wink:

2 Likes

Hello @J053,

It’s possible but it’s not trivial. When you see a “linked transaction” like here that’s because metadata of this transaction contains a “RequestedTxID” value.

I know. You’ll need to make a query to your DB for a trade response with RequestedTxID = TxID. Also, if it was unsuccessful, the query will return 2 TxIDs, because of the tradingFee and sellAmount refund, right?

I don’t run this kind of queries on a table with 1.5+M of rows :slight_smile: . That’s why I build a specific projection for this kind of use cases.

Yep, example:

2 Likes

No disappointment here. Your contributions to the ecosystem are always superb.

4 Likes

In order to be ready for Privacy V2, I just deployed a test version of Incscan:

https://testnet.incscan.io/

This version uses testnet-2 Incognito network and all USD calculations are disabled or faked.

Feel free to use it for all your tests!

5 Likes

Wen ICO? :rofl:

2 Likes