(Outdated post) Network Explorer

:mega: 1.8.3 version released :mega:

New features:

9 Likes

Zomg!

Amazing!

Genius!! (Could you add a filter by Type too?)

So helpful!!

I want more Likes for this update. One Like just isnā€™t enough.

5 Likes

I postponed this filter because it needs extra work (the transaction type you see on incscan is a mix between the transaction type and the transaction metadata type).

4 Likes

This is very cool :scream:.
Thanks ā™„!

1 Like

Thanks for the update

:mega: 1.8.4 version released :mega:

New feature:

(ping @Mike_Wagner)

11 Likes

Just plain awesome!

2 Likes

Pure :black_heart: for the latest Incscan updates :rocket:

4 Likes

that custom token lists is fire!!! :muscle: :muscle: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :volcano: :volcano: :volcano: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal:

Quite funny statistic, Incscan real time api usage:

7 Likes

I hope nomics is paying you per call :laughing:

4 Likes

Completely off topic, but couldnā€™t resist to share. I was browsing blockchain games. There are so many, some are good, some are not so good. I tried TownStar by Gala games. It is ETH chain based, makes you earn their GALA coin.

The game is about streamlining production of goods. It is fun, but that wasnā€™t what struck me when starting the game.

There is a worker in the game that has a close resemblance to someone we all know very well. Do you see it too?

If you want to give it a go, go to Gala Games directly or use my refferal.
(I wonā€™t gain anything from this, financially. Just in-game goodies that are not worth claiming yet due to high ETH gas price.)

4 Likes

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2021-02-02 aĢ€ 16.44.28

5 Likes

Is that a photo of you?

Haha, nop.

We have what we have. Look at what we have now :slight_smile:

mode

Thanks @inccry for this ā€˜updateā€™ :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s a theme dedicated to :duck: fan club members!

4 Likes

:warning: Possible wrong aggregated values on pDEX Overview :warning:

I see a significant discrepancy between the total pDEX volume in USD calculated by Incscan and by Nomics.

Investigation in progress.

Please donā€™t celebrate the 100 millions total volume before the end of this investigation :wink:

4 Likes

Discrepancy found!

Nomics use pDEX trades list to recalculate everything in USD. So if they see a pETH-pUSDT trade, theyā€™ll take the base or the quote of this trade, and calculate USD volume as (base or quote price in USD * trade amount). But this kind of trades is a cross-pair trade.

Incscan uses the real pDEX volume to calculate USD aggregated values. So in the case of a cross-pair trade like pETH-pUSDT, it generates 2 different volumes : one on PRV-pETH and one on PRV-pUSDT. So every cross pair trade generates 2 times the volume of the trade.

Question to the community:

Do you prefer Nomics or Incscan method to calculate total volume?

(I could display both methods on Incscan)

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMHO the current Incscan method is the more accurate representation of volume. When a cross-pair trade is executed, it does create two separate trades. Any trader could create the same volume by executing the PRV-pETH trade first, waiting to receive the PRV in their account, then execute the PRV-USDT trade. Or they could just make use of the cross-pair feature of the pDEX, and go get a sandwich while the two trades are executed automagically.

Functionally these are no different. In both cases there will be a PRV-pETH trade and a PRV-USDT trade. To the trader it may look like a single trade, but itā€™s not. It is two trades.

Thus I wouldnā€™t characterize the current Incscan methodology as generating ā€œ2 times the volume of the tradeā€. Rather itā€™s more accurate to characterize the Nomics method as representing half the actual market volume ā€“ at least with non-PRV pairs.

4 Likes