Go to your app store to get release 3.10.0

Thanks @doc @Mike_Wagner and @marko for the input. We found that some others have experienced this, too. I believe that you all use the latest firmware 1.0.4, so we are checking remotely the Node to find the root cause.
We will keep you posted.

1 Like

@Peter This has continued to happen to my pNode, but at this point it has gone gray in app, and stoped syncing the chain for the first time. I also did a restart of the pNode (which had fixed the issue that as happening about every week before), but this time, the node has not started to resync after the reboot.

Again, just for further clarification of the setup… I do have 4 other vNodes (two total machines) running on the same network that are working as expected.

Also worth noting that when I run the following curl command, I do not receive any response from the pNode at this point (which is a new symptom)

curl 'http://XXX.XXX.X.XXX:9334' --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","method":"getmininginfo","params":"","id":1}'

Hi @doc, please provide your Node ID in a private message so we can have a check.

@aaron My zap wallet has somehow even when I set it fast fee rate on main btc chain left the fee at 1sat/byte which will cause the transaction to an incognito shield btc address to certainly be too late to make the 2 hour time limit. Zap apparently does not have the RPF feature. Is there anything you could do if I sent you the shield address (I am thinking of possible Child pays for Parent approach? Or is there a way to extend the deadline on a particular btc shield address. I have just received my new node from icognito and am trying to get my staking funds gathered in the wallet before setting up the node. Anything you can do to help with this btc shield transaction which I am sure is going to be a long wait now?

Hi @Northhill, extending the deadline on a particular BTC shield address is impossible. Please have another wallet (as an intermediate wallet) to handle your BTC before moving it to Incognito.

2 Likes

I was using Zap as my intermediate wallet with fee control, but that fee control which I had set to “fast” failed me for some reason. I will definitely not use Zap again since I didn’t have the fee control I thought I had. Having made the mistake, I still am wondering: If that currently stuck tx is included in a btc block (when/if the mempool is cleared out of those low fee transactions which occasionally happens), would the transaction eventually show up in my incognito wallet or is it not recoverable in this case? Can you do something about once it is included and confirmed in a btc block as sent to the incognito shield address?

Once the transaction confirms you can select it from your incognito shielding history and tell it to re-try.