(Solved) Can't trade for the last 7 hours or so..

I haven’t been able to trade since the “dip” started (around 7 hours ago).

Trading works. You should provide more information. App version, OS, error message, behavior etc?

Sorry, I thought it was affecting everyone and I was the first to post. It goes all the way through the normal process, gets to about 80%, then I get an error (in red) “undefined is not a function (undefined)”

I am on Android using the latest version available to me - v4.7.3 (I did not get the unintended update that was on apple).

Most of my trades are from DAI to other coins, and I could be imagining things, but I think some of my DAI is missing (ashamed to say I don’t know what the exact balance should be, but it feels low, though I could be wrong - just mentioning in case this has something to do with the issue).

I have rebooted my phone, cleared balance cached and cleared history, checked for updates, etc. No luck - same error (just tried to trade 1 DAI for BTC). Preview the trade, hit Confirm, I see it do it’s thing, then the screen goes back to the confirm page with that “undefined is not a function (undefined)” error.

Still trying, looks like it actually gets to 90%, but 90 only flashes on the screen briefly before it goes back to that error.

Thinking back to when this started, I did several few small trades fail (they went through the whole process, but in order history I saw they failed). I assumed it was all because of the market fluctuating like crazy at the time - mentioning now in case it’s related. When I noticed this I checked incscan for the latest trades section, and I stopped seeing trades go through - another reason why I thought this was affecting everyone.

You may track the trades here: https://explorer.incognito.org/exchange . Incscan may not work.

As for your issue, you may contact @ Support if it persists.

Thanks for the explorer link - it seems “functional” but incscan was better imho.

Yes, trades still not working for me. How do I contact support, just @Support?

1 Like

More information, definitely does seem to be something with my DAI. I just submitted a trade for 0.5 PRV to buy Bitcoin… it “went through” to 100%, but I don’t get an order/trade history (the link to click on [to see order/trade history] it is not showing up on my trade screen). I think that .5 prv trade did go through, but can’t see it. DAI trades still failing with the same error.

Still can’t do anything with my DAI (it shows that I have 35 (I believe it should be more than that - I think I was closer to 65-75), but still that “undefined” error above. I don’t know if I should try adding it to provide, or removing some dai from provide. I don’t want to make it worse. any ideas @Support

Go into settings and click Clear Balance Cache then close and reopen the app. This should update any amounts that are incorrect.

Also go into your trade history under assets and provide us with the TXIDs. You can click @Support (<-- that) and send a message directly to support).

I cannot see any TXIDs for failed trades. I see no trade history at all. I try to trade DAI and I get the error I mentioned above (undefined).

Did you try Clear Balance Cached?

Yes, several times (even restarted the phone). I still see 35 DAI, but the error “undefined is not a function (undefined)” (in red, after confirming the trade and it goes to 90%).

Try clicking Clear History and see if you still have the issue. If you do I can forward this to the devs and have them take a look.

Tried clear history - still have the same problem. I also tried sending 2 DAI to another incognito wallet, but that failed as well.

To summarize, it seems like my DAI is “locked up” somehow. It shows I have 35 DAI (I thought I had more like 65-75, but I could be wrong). This started about 19-20 hours ago - that my trades started failing.

I do have more DAI in provide - I could try providing the current 35 DAI I have available into provide, and/or I could try withdrawing some DAI from provide if you think that’s a good idea. I haven’t tried that yet, because I didn’t want to compound the issue.

I uninstalled Incognito from my phone rebooted, and re-installed it. I can now trade my DAI.

2 Likes