Hi everyone! We’re now reaching the end of a very busy Q3, so we wanted to check in. How is the Incognito app is treating you? Has it improved since Q2? How do you feel about the new features?
As with all polls, you’ll be anonymous, and only the development team will be able to view your responses. Please leave your feedback on features you have used. If they don’t apply to you, feel free to skip ahead.
1. New Node experience
The new Node interface includes status details and explanations, a total earnings view with a withdraw-all option for multi-node owners, change wifi functionality for Node devices, push notifications when nodes earn, and more.
Node operators – what’s your verdict?
- Excellent, much more helpful
- Pretty good, some small issues
- Acceptable, but needs considerable improvement
- Worse than the previous version, many major issues
- Still awful, try again
2. Bulletin board
This feature was designed to keep app users in the loop, and support them through rapid releases and project updates. It directs users looking for more information to the relevant topics in the community tab.
Did you guys find it useful?
- Very useful, no issues
- Pretty good, some minor glitches
- Buggy, could be improved
- Poorly executed
- Clutters my screen, terrible
3. Cross-pair trading
Previously, pDEX only had Coin/PRV pairs. With cross-pair trading, users can now trade Coin 1 directly to Coin 2, making the PRV intermediary step invisible.
pDEX users – what do you think?
- Great feature, now let’s get more liquidity!
- Pretty good, some minor performance issues
- Average, many bugs
- Needs big improvements, had major issues
- Terrible, my problems could not be resolved
For this section, please consider ease of use and intuitiveness. For performance related comments (speed, errors, bugs etc., please refer to the next question).
- Intuitive, had no problems
- Mostly fine, had to learn some behaviors
- Average, ran into many difficulties
- Hard to use, had zero idea where to start
- Absolutely impossible, needs complete overhaul
Please consider here elements such as speed, responsiveness, prevalence of bugs.
- Perfect, no issues
- Generally fine, just minor bugs and annoyances
- Usable, but very slow and glitchy
- Poor performance, majorly disruptive bugs
- Completely unusable
Next up, we’ll be releasing HD wallet (for better asset and key management), an improved pDEX (slippage percentages and warnings, the return of pUniswap and pKyber), received transaction history, and a bunch more features that we hope you’ll love. We’re drafting the App v.4 proposal now, so please let us know –
What should we build next?
Leave your suggestions in the comments below. Thanks for supporting the product team in Q3. You guys are the best!