Why isn't the p dex giving me the best rate?

I made sure I have the latest update yet I’m being given only 85 UNI for .077 BTC? I don’t understand why I’m not being given a better rate. It says powered by incognito and not uniswap too. What could be the problem?

Three words: not enough liquidity

The automated market maker requires liquidity on all sides of the trade. Being that you are trading not one but two pools with variable amounts of liquidity this increases the amount of slippage.

The UNI pool right now is… Bad. With a total of 922.48 being completely sheilded in the network and… 117.09 being in the liquidity pool you will get messed up by the slippage.

I call for 100% PRV rewards on UNI to remediate this liquidity problem. Yeild farmers rejoice!

2 Likes

Yeah not enough liquidity. I was going to add some liquidity to the Uniswap pool but just traded that for Dai and got more PRV instead. I even did the trade for my Dai on Coinbase and traded some Coinbase Earn rewards to Dai. As much as I hate Coinbase it was the best and fastest for liquidity and delivery.

I thought that puniswap was back up and running?

It is but you are trading BTC not ETH which means that puniswap is not used. Instead you get the PRV pool systems within incognito.

1 Like

Ah I c.