Where can I find XMR payment proof (Tx key)?

I’m looking for the XMR payment proof (Tx key) string for a recent Tx, but I don’t see this information in the Tx details JSON. Where can I find this information?

For reference, this is the information that I’m looking for: https://www.getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/prove-payment.html

@Support @Jared

Bumping for visibility. I imagine that this information is available somewhere within the app, if I only knew where to look.

@Jared do you have any suggestions?

@SPAddict25 do you have any suggestions? I imagine that this is a simple issue, I just don’t know where to find this info.

Hello @qb2,

Sorry for the delay. Doing some traveling today for the family.

I have never had to use an XMR proof so I will have to reach out to the devs regarding this. I will let you know when I have more information.

Can you provide your TXID. You can send this in a PM if you’re more comfortable with that.

1 Like

No worries, thanks for the help! I will send the Tx ID in a pm. Hope you’re enjoying your travels!

1 Like

Any update on this? Where can this information be found for TX proof?

Hi @drusin,

Tx proofs are not available for retrieval at the moment.

2 Likes

Apologies for my lack of conceptual understanding w/r/t Monero, but is there any way to recover a Tx key for an Incognito unshield Tx? Perhaps with Monero’s own wallet/node software? Being unable to prove a payment is a little worrying.

Recovering tx_key for XMR is available now at our side. Unfortunately, this is only possible for from-now-on transactions. For old transactions (like yours), we cannot offer this.

1 Like

Can you clarify what you mean by “available now at our side”? Does this mean the end user now has access to this information, of you mean it is only available to Incognito staff?

How might an Incognito user access the transaction ID and the transaction key?

It means the transaction key is now available at our back-end side when an end user unshields, and the user can request it if needed (by creating a ticket to @Support).

1 Like

Thank you. Can this information be made available to the user by default in the app?

1 Like