when is provide being removed?

rewards for holding certain crypto. If you provide what will be the replacement for it. i have crypto on somewhere else and they give rewards.

https://we.incognito.org/t/incognitos-2021-privacy-roadmap-for-the-world/7235

Hey, thanks for being here, we’ve been working on a new pDEX for a while, the design for its protocol was complete, the thing left is designing UI/UX as well as backend services for the Incognito app.

A proposal for explaining the new protocol will be published today (sorry it delays a bit since we changed the design significantly) and its ETA is in 2 months. In order to make the transition as smoothly as possible, I think we still maintain Provide for one or two months after the new pDEX’s launch.

Basically, the new pDEX will offer a sustainable and efficient way for liquidity providers to earn from their investment. Also, it will offer a better trading experience for traders with a hybrid of customized Automated Market Maker and Order Book for slippage reduction. I’m really excited about the changes, stay tuned. Thanks.

10 Likes

Provide might be taken away???

1 Like

Yes but they will replace it with LP (liquidity pool) in the pDEX which could have even higher earning potential.
Overall generally I’d assume it will give us a bit lower yield for most cases, but do realize that current rates are insanely generous.
Better than anywhere else you can stake single asset and forget about it.
(For most major coins anyway)
They have announced some very nice features for the pDEX that will help LPs earn even better.
I’m eager for it to release!

7 Likes